Gatineau TSV 7/6/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got a card this time. Normally I don't and I buy nearly every gatineau tsv but my hubby gets one and he has only purchased one set for me as an xmas pressie ages ago!

I go the card too, with a piccie of a full size melatogenine face cream, could this be the mystery item?

I doubt it because the card mentions there will be an anti-ageing hero product in this tsv, and the melatogenine futur plus cream fits that description really well. Again, since 'full size' is not mentioned in reference to said 'anti-ageing hero', I do think they will most probably have just a 15ml version of it.

The other full size could well be the activ eclat gommage, since it was really popular in the winter tsv. Plus this collection is more or less to get your skin ready for summer and give it a glow.

I could be wrong, though so don't take my word for it.

Looks like I'll be buying this one - sounds like it'll be right up my street :)

Strangely, I didn't get a card and I've bought quite a bit of Gatineau lately??? Maybe they think I'ma sure bet and don't need encouraging with a card :lol:

Interestingly when you Google the name of the TSV, it shows on DiscountCodes.co.uk as being £39.98, valid from 7/06/09 to 7/06/09, so reckon that will be the TSV price

The anti-aging hero may be the firming throat gel :3: Pretty well stocked at the moment for Gatineau, but I do need a new eye cream.

The anti-aging hero may be the firming throat gel :3: Pretty well stocked at the moment for Gatineau, but I do need a new eye cream.

I'm gonna be quite disappointed if it was the throat gel.

They put a full size of that in almost EVERY tsv, and it gets boring.

I absolutely adore Gatineau, however I just cannot get on with the throat gel. I come out in red, itchy bumps everytime I venture.

Pretty well stocked at the moment for Gatineau, but I do need a new eye cream.

Me too.

I only have like, 2, futur plus eye creams left, and am already panicking. I have to have at least 4 in stock even when I'm not using any Gatineau! :54:

Atm, I'm using Karin Herzog oxygen eye cream which is very, very good on addressing puffiness & dark circles. However, I really miss the anti-ageing effects of the futur plus, especially the way my fine lines just seem to melt away upon application, so am thinking of reverting back to that once I'm done. Hence why I'd like to stock up on the tsv.

Am really excited about this tsv, and the pricing is phenomenol for the amount of product you get.

Was going to purchase Sarah Chapman's eye cream, however, I didn't buy it in the end. Gatineau is the only one I trust when it comes to anti-ageing, so why should I bother throwing my cash around on things, that more likely than not, will never hit the mark? :34:

People (strangers, friends, acquaintances) often tell me I look really good, and then ask me how old I am. Most of them seem flabbergasted when I tell them my real age, since according to them I look 'ageless'!

Well, my 'ageless' look is more or less down to Gatineau (and good eating + regular cardio!). When I stop using the futur plus face cream in combination with the brand new perfect design serum, I know just how good the products really are! :10:

The tsv will most probably be priced up around £40 - £45.

I have a feeling it may have the activ eclat radiance energizing cream in 30ml version, since (re the cream) the card mentions:

'combines sophisticated technology with natural ingredients like shea butter and sweet almond - for a progressive natural glow that's simply radiant.'

I was having a look on the QVC site yesterday and saw that they had the new Activ Eclat Radiance moisturiser on there. I have used a small size of this and absolutely loved it, so was tempted to buy it. However, I decided to hold off until Sunday and see what was in the TSV. So if it is in the TSV I will be very happy. Oh, and there were two versions on the web - a cream and a lotion. Wonder if there will be an option in the TSV too?:33:

'combines sophisticated technology with natural ingredients like shea butter and sweet almond - for a progressive natural glow that's simply radiant.'

sounds like a moisturiser with a hint of fake tan?

Hmm, not my kind of thing at all - I'm not a fan of fake tans etc. But, if the rest of the TSV is good, I'll just get rid of that bit on Ebay :)

Sounds lovely - I have tried lots of facial gradual tans and don't like any. Although I like the sun I prefer to use high protection on my face to avoid too many wrinkles s therefore need something fake to make my face match the rest of the body. This is just what I have been looking for - love gatineau too - so best of both worlds.

I got a card and an email about the TSV and often buy Gatineau TSV's
I love Gatineau but was hoping I didnt want this one.
I like the idea of the gradual tanner for the face but have just bought a Clarins one.
I used to love the throat gel and wished they never changed the smell because I dont like the smell anymore but loved it before

The Gatineau Nutriactive Repair Night cream has both shea butter & sweet almond oil in it - I don't know if this could be a clue to part of the TSV

Is this new and is it possible that this will be in the TSV?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227636

Gatineau Activ Eclat Radiance Energising Emulsion

QVC Price
£29.50

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.45

Enhance your skin tone with Activ Eclat Radiance Energising Emulsion (30ml) from Gatineau. This porduct approaches the ageing process from a fresh new angle, helping to keep your skin feeling comfortable and looking radiant. It boasts a lovely cream gel texture and is enriched with vitamins A, C, E and F. Designed to brighten a dull complexion, it aims to revitalise and give your skin a gorgeous glow. Other ingredients include shea butter and sweet almond oil. You'll also receive a random sample.

Latest posts

Back