Gatineau TSV 7/6/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am just bumping. Have had the mailshot through from QVC which looks like it has my favourite serum in it.

lol, the tsv is tomorrow and we still don't know what's in it - that's got to be a first! :18:

Looks good but I wish it didn't have tan accelerator in it as with all the sun lately I already have a tan so don't need this (don't tell AY). But it will be worth it for the rest of the items.

Don't think I shall bother - really do not need the tan accelerator - quite a dull tsv :31:

Gatineau 5 Piece Radiant Glow Collection
Item Number: 227797
QVC Price £48.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Get a radiant summer complexion with this Gatineau set. Apply Melatogenine Tan Accelerating Lotion (150ml) before, during and after your holiday to prepare skin, help it to tan and maintain colour. Get a sun-kissed look with Activ Eclat Progressive Glow Moisturiser (15ml) and improve the appearance of fine lines with Melatogenine Force Collagene Concentrate (15ml). Enjoy smoother, more radiant-looking skin with Melatogenine Futur Plus Advanced Day and Night Cream (15ml) and pamper the skin around your eyes with Melatogenine Futur Plus Eye Cream (15ml).

Me to - love the eye cream and really want to try the new moisturiser with the tan - so it has got to be worth it just for those products alone.

I bought not only the TSV but the DefiLift serum as well & now I'm not sure I want either of them! :(
I only wanted the eye cream (& I'm not even sure I want that now).......! Gawd, I must be more gullible than I thought......! :11:

Latest posts

Back