Elemis TSV - 14/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Monoi melt

Hi,
I used the Monoi melt as a deep conditioner for my hair as a change from the Ojon restorative Treatment and it worked nicely, but I prefer the Ojon and I like the smell of the restorative treatment - it smells like toffee, according to my 5 year old grand-daughter, by the way! The Elemis Monoi melt smells gorgeous, but the smell was washed away when I shampooed and conditioned. I don't like it for my body though, so I will use the Monoi melt in the TSV for my hair-it would be a shame to waste it! I might get 2 of the TSV if there are EZ pays.

:54::54::54:

Pot Pro Collegan Marine Cream is a gel cream texture and I love it. That size is £48 worth at 30mls.

The shower cream is £19 to buy, I have seen this on counter not sniffed.
The quartz mask is gorgeous, helps to lift and smooth the skin.
The other tube is the neck cream not tried it yet, I do have a 15ml tube.
The milk bag must be a 60mls size, is it lovely very soothing in the bath and you can use it neat on upset skin on the body.

Monoi melt turns to a liquid when warmed, the hands can do it. Use can us as massage oil, in the hair. Rich floral smell.

The Lifting Cream is wonderful. I've only ever had it in these 15ml tubes though as it's too expensive to buy a full one. Treated some pigmentation I had on my chest from sunburn really well.

Pot Pro Collegan Marine Cream is a gel cream texture and I love it. That size is £48 worth at 30mls.

The shower cream is £19 to buy, I have seen this on counter not sniffed.
The quartz mask is gorgeous, helps to lift and smooth the skin.
The other tube is the neck cream not tried it yet, I do have a 15ml tube.
The milk bag must be a 60mls size, is it lovely very soothing in the bath and you can use it neat on upset skin on the body.

Monoi melt turns to a liquid when warmed, the hands can do it. Use can us as massage oil, in the hair. Rich floral smell.

The milk bath looks like 4.2fl oz so I think that is 125ml so even better value

There is a picture of the bag on the 1st page Sazza. Is the price still showing at £48?

The TSV contains
Skin Nourishing Milk Bath
Procollagen Marine Cream
Procollagen Lifting Treatment
Procollagen Quartz lifting mask
200ml Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath and Shower Cream
Exotic Frangipani Monoi Melt

See some of the products here SP

http://www.elemis.com/BodyCare/bathandshower.aspx

Whoops, sorry didn't realise bag was already shown.

Price is still at £48 :)

Whoops, sorry didn't realise bag was already shown.

Price is still at £48 :)

Thats ok Sazza, the bags seem to be rare these days in Beauty TSV's so its nice to get one :)
Hope the price comes down a bit and they put it on EP as it will make a lovely christmas pressie (for myself :D)

Is the Quartz Lifting Serum a firming/toning product?

If so I wouldn't mind trying that.

I'm not keen on the PCMC - lovely texture, but doesn't seem to do anything - much prefer the Maximum Moisture Cream.

I wouldn't mind trying the Exotic Bath and Shower Gel either - all the 'exotics' products smell amazing.

The contents for item number 226792:

QVC 48.00 IP 43.80 TSV 39.60 UK PP 4.95
1x 30ml Pro-Collagen Marine Cream,
1x 15ml Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust,
1x 15ml Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask,
1 x 200ml Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath and Shower Cream,
1x 35ml Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt,
1x 125ml Skin Nourishing Milk Bath.
Presented in a faux leather grey wash bag,
measuring approx 29x15x10cms.
Comes with product guide and newsletter. PAO 6 mths.

Really do not like the pcm cream - now, had it been the night version, I would have been tempted.

Just started using the maximum moisture day cream from a previous tsv - quite impressed. :1:

EZ Pay

Hi All,

I've heard a rumour that it's confirmed 4 EZ pays on Sunday! It would be less than a tenna per payment! Think i'll be stocking up, guess what everyone will be getting for Christmas! :1:
x

Latest posts

Back