Elemis TSV - 14/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So Elemis is getting the 2nd Sunday in December instead of MB.

Looks like this one is a treat for us ladies, think I will be buying this one

I'm tempted Bluebell, as I'd like to try the Exoctic Frangipani Monoi Bath and Shower Cream.

I'm tempted Bluebell, as I'd like to try the Exoctic Frangipani Monoi Bath and Shower Cream.

Think you should go for it Tabatha as this should be "our" treat to ourselves I think for Christmas :1:
I havent tried it either but I think it will be lovely

Is it possible for someone to change the date on this thread - please?

Someone told me you could put the Monoi Melt in your hair ... anyone done that? if so, what do you do? Rub it into the hair - or into your scalp? Do you leave it on over night (messy pillow?!) or wash it off after a certain amount of time?

Looks quite tempting this TSV ...!

Hi Cupcake & I know that Linda has already answered you but just to add my bit,too.
I had an Elemis facial & the Therapist kindly gave me a head massage & rubbed in some Monoi Melt whilst working it right through my hair.God,it was lovely :1:
She told me to leave it in overnight (put a large towel over your pillow)& wash it out the next morning.My hair felt lovely & soft,really gorgeous :1:

Thanks

Hi Cupcake & I know that Linda has already answered you but just to add my bit,too.
I had an Elemis facial & the Therapist kindly gave me a head massage & rubbed in some Monoi Melt whilst working it right through my hair.God,it was lovely :1:
She told me to leave it in overnight (put a large towel over your pillow)& wash it out the next morning.My hair felt lovely & soft,really gorgeous :1:

Hi,
Thanks for that. I have some monoi melt - don't really like it for my body, but I like the idea of an overnight hair treatment. I will try it tonight and let you know the results tomorrow.

:33::33::33:

That's great Marzy! I have some in a kit I bought on BCC night as a christmas pressie but as it has QVC on the box I'm still umming and ahhing about whether to keep it for me, or to still give it to the person I had planned to. Think I may keep it so I can try the melt ...!!

I've got MrM to agree to buy me two - one for Christmas and another for my birthday in Feb. I want this kit for the PCMC alone. I reckon I have about 5 months left of the Instyle tubes left together with a 50ml bottle of the Shine Control moisturiser (got it as a free gift from Elemis) which hopefully ( if it suites my skin) will last another couple of months which will mean with these two pots added will keep me going for a year!

Looking forward to trying the Monoi melt as well.

Anyone got any opinions on the lifting mask? I'm using the Gatineau one at the mo which is great.

I will definitely go for the Elemis TSV. I am quite impressed with their japanese camelia oil, monoi melt and exotic moisturizer. It makes a difference on my skin, I use it afer a body brushing and my skin looks very dewy and hydrated. I will probably buy 2tsv's if it will be on easypay. I haven't tried the PCMC yet, I had a sample some time ago, but wasn't too impressed with the runny consistence.

The Lifting Quartz Mask is lovely. Smells very clean and a bit like Johnsons baby range. I have mild roseaca and can use it with no problems, no spot outbreaks. Your skin looks lovely glowing and plump after using it.

Info needed

elemis tsv gas got to be better than the decleor tsv on 23rd nov. not impressed.

Hi All,
I wasn't impressed with the decleor tsv either, despite being quite a fan. I haven't ever tried elemis can anyone give me an idea of what this kit contains please. Ive seen the pic, but doesn't mean a great deal as 'virgin' user!

Hi All,
I wasn't impressed with the decleor tsv either, despite being quite a fan. I haven't ever tried elemis can anyone give me an idea of what this kit contains please. Ive seen the pic, but doesn't mean a great deal as 'virgin' user!

I havent tried the shower cream but I am sure it will be lovely, definatley getting this one
the tub is a light moisturiser and the monoi melt is lovely.
I notice no-one has posted a full list of the items, but it is definately worth a try SP

Last edited:
There is a picture of the bag on the 1st page Sazza. Is the price still showing at £48?

The TSV contains
Skin Nourishing Milk Bath
Procollagen Marine Cream
Procollagen Lifting Treatment
Procollagen Quartz lifting mask
200ml Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath and Shower Cream
Exotic Frangipani Monoi Melt

See some of the products here SP

http://www.elemis.com/BodyCare/bathandshower.aspx

Last edited:
Pot Pro Collegan Marine Cream is a gel cream texture and I love it. That size is £48 worth at 30mls.

The shower cream is £19 to buy, I have seen this on counter not sniffed.
The quartz mask is gorgeous, helps to lift and smooth the skin.
The other tube is the neck cream not tried it yet, I do have a 15ml tube.
The milk bag must be a 60mls size, is it lovely very soothing in the bath and you can use it neat on upset skin on the body.

Monoi melt turns to a liquid when warmed, the hands can do it. Use can us as massage oil, in the hair. Rich floral smell.

Latest posts

Back