elemis 400ml cleanser & toner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah it does seem like it has to be a mistake. I see its on qvc as waitlist but at full price with £3.45 postage.I would have thought that even if the price was low. Postage would have been about £4.95.It would be brill if your scenario bout a laid off employee was right.

Yep, mine's been shipped now as well. I'm trying the Sensitive this time.

What a bargain...

Thank you very much, Kara!

No worries Satis. Glad to have past it on.Thou am in trouble with my friend i posted it on here,but didnt tell her till i saw her by which time everything was waitlist. So she was a bit put out i chose to join up and as she put it blab on here when i didnt ring her. but i will give her one of my sets to make it up. if they both come only one has been shipped.Am hoping its because i ordered them at separate times in the day & not that qvc will say you can only have one.

Thanks for this thread Kara, I managed to get two, hasn't been shipped but I've had the confirmation email. I haven't tried Elemis cleanser before but at that price just had to!

Mine too!

Hi,
My sensitive set has been shipped today at the specal price with £2.95 P&P. Thanks Kara
:35::35::35:

It does actually say Special Price so I think it should be ok, just noticed that the P&P is only £2.95 which is really cheap for large beauty items, maybe its supposed to be the 200ml size

Elemis 400ml Cleanser & Toner Set

Special Price
£19.25

QVC Price
£49.00

Item Number

Availability
Some choices not in stock

UK P&P
£2.95

Overall Rating 4.533 out of 5 4.5 out of 5
Open Ratings Snapshot
Rating Snapshot (45 reviews)
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
45 customers have reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Cleanse and freshen your skin with this skincare duo from Elemis. The treatment cleanser (400ml) contains active ingredients to promote a clean and radiant complexion. The toner (also 400ml) has a deep-cleansing effect, leaving skin fresh and clear. The set is available in a choice of Dry or Normal/Combination. The Dry cleanser has extracts of ginseng and the toner has extracts of rose. The Normal/ Combination cleanser has extracts of lime blossom and the toner contains lavender. Includes 15ml of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.

I phoned CS yesterday but as they could not access the item they would not change the postage!! E-mailed CS with the info from here and had a confirmation today saying sorry and the postage have been adjusted to £2.95!!

keep checking the web site and if they come back in stock peeps on wait list need to call CS but make sure you point out that you have paid special price and reduced postage. hope everyone receives theirs xx

Mine's shipped but p&p charged at £4.95. Will take it up with them when I have a voice!!

Lx

Urbanlass don't bother phoning CS as they won't do anything!! E-mail CS copy and paste the details that bluebell posted. My p&p was adjusted to £2.95 after e-mailing them.

BH x

Urbanlass don't bother phoning CS as they won't do anything!! E-mail CS copy and paste the details that bluebell posted. My p&p was adjusted to £2.95 after e-mailing them.

BH x

Thanks BH,
Have emailed them my three have been shipped with postage at £9.90 ????:34:

That looks like £4.95 for the first one and the other two with a 50% discount on p & p.

Yes it does seem so.
I know they are a bargain but it's hardly £2.95 for one then the next at half price as quoted.

Mine's just been shipped as well. Charged £2.95 for post and packing.
Great start to 2009. Thanks for the tip off.:32:

Latest posts

Back