elemis 400ml cleanser & toner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wont be a deal when i end up with large postulating spots that only elemis products manage to do.

Email says there is only a contract when goods are despatched.

Do the take the funds from the debit/credit card immediately, because if they've taken your money, surely the contract is then complete??? Thanks BB, watch this space then!!!

:doggie:

So, if you order on waitlist, will you get it at the reduced price?

I have ordered the sensetive set when it was 19 quid, and the order is in process...

I've got the Sensitive on waitlist.

It's showing as £19.25 + £2.95 on My Account. Will I receive it? Nah, I doubt it!

Still showing as £19 + £2.95 in my account, but also still in progress. :33:

It's back now on the web at £49, so I'll bet it was an error!

Mine to is showing in process, but normally takes a couple of days before being despatched. Sounds like QVC made an error on this one but to our advantage!

Please check your orders. Its charging £4.95 postage.

Any time I have ordered something from QVC which has had a price error in the customers favour then QVC have honoured it, has been no question of them trying to charge the correct/higher price.

I did say in an earlier post I thought the postage was very strange for the sizes.

OK just checked my order logged in etc and still showing at £22.20 total. So then I went to the item via my account the postage is now showing as £3.45 and all on waitlist. I am thinking they had it on a very special price but misquoted the shipping costs.

Whoever's order is showing the postage at £4.45, go via your account to the item and see what price it shows. If it says £3.45 then contact CS and say your postage is wrong.:22:

I phoned CS yesterday but as they could not access the item they would not change the postage!! E-mailed CS with the info from here and had a confirmation today saying sorry and the postage have been adjusted to £2.95!!

keep checking the web site and if they come back in stock peeps on wait list need to call CS but make sure you point out that you have paid special price and reduced postage. hope everyone receives theirs xx

I phoned CS yesterday but as they could not access the item they would not change the postage!! E-mailed CS with the info from here and had a confirmation today saying sorry and the postage have been adjusted to £2.95!!

keep checking the web site and if they come back in stock peeps on wait list need to call CS but make sure you point out that you have paid special price and reduced postage. hope everyone receives theirs xx

Yah!!!! About getting the postage dropped down to the £2.95

Bet if it was a Gatineau cleanser and toner kit at an amazing price, you wouldn't be so negative.

Just be happy for us Elemis users who bought it.
When a Gatineau deal does turn up will be happy for you.

I am glad for the Elemis users who got this at the special price and I do hope that a Gatineau one like this will come along soon :D

To Donna255.

i just read your comment bout some one been dragged over the coals on this one. I hope not i would feel awful. I know its unlikely but wouldnt it be nice if it just turned out to be qvc doing a good deal on a good item at a time when we all need a few bargains. Thou like i said that would be unlikely. lol

Its the low shipping makes me think something not 100% correct for a special.

Perhaps a employee about to be laid off having their revenge?

If not doubt someone would be sacked over it.

Latest posts

Back