elemis 400ml cleanser & toner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine are here too.

I'm looking forward to trying the Sensitive, as I've always used the Dry up till now.

I think I'll email them and ask what's going on. I suppose it could just be that they are not going to stock these sizes from now on but it would be a decent gesture to contact people who paid the full whack for the set so recently and give a refund of the difference. My Gawd, what am I saying? This is QVC we are talking about here...
Did you hear anything as I'm one of the sad lot that has paid £49!

mine arrived too!!!:CANCAN:
The apricot toner smells lovely, i thought the bottle was leaking because when i opened the box, an apricot scent came out of it. Luckily both bottles are intact
great bargain, tx kara!! Keep them coming lol

Mine had that smell as as well, though I checked them and they are still full, weird, must have been only a drop that came out.

I agree the smell of the apricot toner is amazing, when I went to bed I could still smell it even though I had applied moisturizer on top. I'm really happy with this set, although I have greasy skin my skin gets easily aggravated and red with harsh cleansers and toners, I'm hooked on this now I only wish I had bought a couple more:1:.

I'm starting to panic a bit now!!! Mine still hasn't arrived & it was supposedly sent on 2/1.:33:

Hi Meemoo, just to let you know that mine said it was sent on the second as well & i think i was probably one of the first to order. But it only arrived today. I was starting to panic as well, so maybe yours will turn up tomorrow. love kara

Thanks Donna, Kara & Bargainhunter,
I'm still waiting, but I'll post back as soon as it arrives. I hope yours comes today, Bargainhunter.
xx

hmmmm.....mine came on wednesday & i've used am & pm since, my skin feels fab, not dry or oily (odd combination, but you know how it goes!) BUT, i do seem to breaking out in spots?!

only minor ones at the mo', but i'm just wondering if i'm having a reaction...:33:

hmmmm.....mine came on wednesday & i've used am & pm since, my skin feels fab, not dry or oily (odd combination, but you know how it goes!) BUT, i do seem to breaking out in spots?!

only minor ones at the mo', but i'm just wondering if i'm having a reaction...:33:

You should not get spots after using a product, its a reaction. Stop and leave a few days until they settle and try again. If they come back sorry you will have to return. Now after the mad christmas holiday period this is the time of year when the skin tends to go nuts, breakouts and dry patches. So just see if it is the Elemis, I have mild roseaca and have no problem with Elemis but others with normal skin conditions do. We are all different with what our skin likes and dislikes.

i can wear avon, superdrug, boots l'occitane ,decleor,liz earle,philosphy anything but dont put an elemis product for the face near me. i do not have sensitve skin but there is something about that brand that gives me the pips all over my face. the model that they use to demonstrate elemis has the same reaction spots along the jaw line i keep shouting at the tv stop using this stuff even if its free.

What a shame Lexxy, I have sensitive skin, but have never had a problem with Elemis.

:doggie:

I find that my skin can go through an adjustment period when using new products. Unless the reaction is severe, I usually give it a couple of weeks and by then I will know if I can use the product longer term.

Latest posts

Back