elemis 400ml cleanser & toner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo gutted I missed this! Really need some decent cleanser and toner. The boots stuff just doesn't work on my hyper dry, sensitive skin.
Anyone recommend a cheap cleanser and toner.
Hope you all had a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
xxxxxxxxxx

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo gutted I missed this! Really need some decent cleanser and toner. The boots stuff just doesn't work on my hyper dry, sensitive skin.
xxxxxxxxxx

emma, you can still buy the smaller 200ml sizes from salonskincare.com. You pay £17 for the 2 which is also a pretty good deal and no P&P

Emma I ordered from salonskincare and my Elemis duo came in 5 days including New Years Day so it would have been 4.

Can I ask did the QVC Elemis come Royal Mail or Parcelnet?

Yay!

Mine arrived today too...but I'll add it to the stockpile until I've used up my current cleanser...so that's almost like not buying isn't it?

Jude xx

Wish mine would hurry up & come. I always end up forgetting to order unill i run out.Thou this time am glad cos if had ordered the week before i would never have got the deal. Just wish it would come my skin is starting to suffer without it.

Aargh I just went to put the pump on the cleanser and it overflowed,I had to take out the pump again until I've used some of it up, better to be too much than too little product I suppose:9:.

xxxxxxxxxx
How do you think I feel???? I ordered this set on the Elemis TSV day and am paying in four instalments the price of.......wait for it...£49 ****** quid. I'm gutted!!!

Not trying to make you feel worse helena but mine came today and I'm so impressed, even the hubby was when the postman delivered it this morning, much to my embarressment and I had to explain what it was, so much Elemis this year LOL.

Arrived safely today

Hi,
Mine came this morning by Royal Mail. What a bargain!
:1::1::1:

Got mine yesterday and had to use it straight away lol

There is so much cleanser it overflowed when I put the pump in, so I cleansed twice...

But, there was a lot of air in the tube of PCMC before any product came out...

Anyway, I have silky soft skin this morning :1:

Latest posts

Back