Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tuesday 017.jpganother mistake - sorry!

aha...got it uploaded but you still gotta click on it! This is Jessie viewing Meg's pic earlier! Didn't seem quite sure..!

Last edited:
it's doing me 'ead in girls! I found the sticky on posting photos that Sazza did but it doesn't seem to bear any relation to anything I've got!

Tuesday 002.jpg in her favourite spot on the back of the sofa..

I've eaten that..in frustration nearly ate two!

Edit - see post #641 for pic!

Last edited:
that would be a good idea but it's taking me all my time to upload pics, don't ask me to try Skype-ing!

Last edited:
still not right tho FP..I've downloaded IrfanView too, as per Min, but I can't make head nor tail of it - I don't ask much, just want do upload and get a photo rather than a thumbnail or a link - my head hurts now!

Oh wow BN Thats brill, you've done so well. Congratulations, and Jess looks lovely. Great pictures :)

Jess must feel like a bride on her wedding day! What a good girl smiling for all those pictures.

BTW they all came out fine on tapatalk on the iphone- even the ones you weren't sure about BM.

Thank you Barblys...can you upload pics now you're 6-0 (whispering!) I seem to be past learning how to do owt!

Are you doing it yourself, or has someone showed you how too. I wouldn't have a clue what photo bucket is, but im willing to learn, its
getting someone down here to show me LOL. I do think its good to push yourself and do things, but from a manual no, i have to be
taken through it a few times. But you've done brill

Page 62 of this thread, Min told me (us!) about IrfanView & Photobucket, but me I'm thick as two short planks, I'll have to bus Min over to stand behind me slapping my hand every time I do something wrong!

Well you're doing more than i can. Don't run yourself down :) I couldnt do it from those directions, good on you for giving it a go

She is just lovely Carol, I love the one of her looking at Meg.

You're doing better than me, I can't even register with Photobucket - keeps saying there's been to many redirections or something!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back