Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brilliant, be proud of yourself. And how hot is that radiator, amazing cats can sit on them, oouuch :)

She's gorgeous Carol and I'm hugely impressed/intimidated by all of you!

I'm a technophobe and have learnt only the minimum I can get away with but think you may have shamed me into getting to grips with the 21 century!

I'm a technophobe and have learnt only the minimum I can get away with but think you may have shamed me into getting to grips with the 21 century!

"if I can do it......." etc etc! Shall look forward to seeing your pics then Disenchanted!

oh dear! I did reduce to 320 x 240 but what happened, sorry to hog the page! This is Jess asleep on DD's bed anyway!

DSCF0352_zps70cf0811.jpg
[/IMG]

you know size isn't important FP! But I'm scared to have another go at the minute, I don't like the gi-normous one!

I fear Fraz will show me up for the halfwit I am!

Oh no Busy Mum that'll be me, i'm away tomorrow, so will try at weekend :)

We are all in the same boat girls - no halfwits, just the un-initiated!!

I'm a whizz on work systems but useless when it comes to internet, mobiles etc.

I can usually figure it out once I'm pointed in the right direction by kindly sympathetic people lol!

I've downsized these two, hope it's worked - puss doesn't like the video ejecting either!

SAM_0072_Converted_zps17db8eea.jpg
[/IMG]

SAM_0073_Converted_zpsf46d2414.jpg
[/IMG]

Edit - that looks better - did with IntelliStudio this time, tried Picasa last time!

Meant to say earlier:

Because PB is free to use the advertising is rather annoying, so make sure you set all the security and options to your preferences.

Click the down arrow under your username after you've logged in and select User Settings. Then select/deselect ticks under headings - particularly Notifications, don't forget to Save each page.

As recommended by a forum member, I set up a separate free email account under a pseudonym when I joined Facebook to stay in touch with my stepson, and I have used this account for Photobucket.

I don't use it to send emails and just clear it of any crud now and again, mainly from Facebook. Someone keeps "poking" me, I have no idea what that means lol!

So if there is any crud from Photobucket will go there as well now.

P.S. I could definitely be the Virgin Mary? :nod::mysmilie_50:

]Meant to say earlier:

Because PB is free to use the advertising is rather annoying, so make sure you set all the security and options to your preferences.

Click the down arrow under your username after you've logged in and select User Settings. Then select/deselect ticks under headings - particularly Notifications, don't forget to Save each page.

As recommended by a forum member, I set up a separate free email account under a pseudonym when I joined Facebook to stay in touch with my stepson, and I have used this account for Photobucket.

I don't use it to send emails and just clear it of any crud now and again, mainly from Facebook. Someone keeps "poking" me, I have no idea what that means lol!

So if there is any crud from Photobucket will go there as well now.

P.S. I could definitely be the Virgin Mary? :nod::mysmilie_50:[/QUOTE]

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:[QUOTE=Frazzled;644644

other than that, thanks for the other tips, you've given me another challenge to sort out now!

Latest posts

Back