Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alfie had cystitis once, the vet said apart from an RTA it's the only genuine emergency for most cats. Alfie was drinking plenty water but he still got it. Vet advised to ditch the dry food- which I did and Alfie has never had it again since.

Flip Hopey won't touch wet food and eats that dried stuff all the time, turkey she's on now (for xmas), and she doesn;t
drink much water, if you put it in a bowl she doesn't touch it, thats why we have a pint glass in places. Must watch the
amount she drinks. Never thought of cystitis

Alfie had cystitis once, the vet said apart from an RTA it's the only genuine emergency for most cats. Alfie was drinking plenty water but he still got it. Vet advised to ditch the dry food- which I did and Alfie has never had it again since.

Meg was on dried food too and like you, we stopped it.
She kept on getting cystitis though and our vet said it was fairly common with older female cats. She now has a Cystaid tablet every day and touch wood .....

Alfie's was probably stress related too has we had just moved house. We got a feliway plug in. Worked like a dream, he relaxed into his new home as if he had always lived there.

Flip Hopey won't touch wet food and eats that dried stuff all the time, turkey she's on now (for xmas), and she doesn;t
drink much water, if you put it in a bowl she doesn't touch it, thats why we have a pint glass in places. Must watch the
amount she drinks. Never thought of cystitis

Barbs Alfie always refused wet food if he thought dry stuff was on offer. But take it away and there comes a point where they will eventually eat it! The dry stuff made him really fat too, cos of all the carbs! His bum definately looked big in this!

c 005.jpg

I's a bit shy but mum said go and say hello to Meg so "hello Meg, I'm Jess"..

Barbs Alfie always refused wet food if he thought dry stuff was on offer. But take it away and there comes a point where they will eventually eat it! The dry stuff made him really fat too, cos of all the carbs! His bum definately looked big in this!

She is quite chubby but we do measure her food, 30g a day, and she rarely gets anymore. I've tried her on every wet food you can get (at the start) and she wouldn't touch any of it. Not a bit. Only recently got her to take dreamies, which are dried. I always thought dried food was better for their teeth.?? Oh hopey has a big bum, ive got a photo of it i wanted to put her, but ive lost the lead , from the camera to the computer, so cant put any photos on. Been looking for it for days. Anyway maybe i should try , but it seems cruel if she doesn't like the wet food

I'm sure she'd prefer "pretty" thank you Auntie Fraz..!

She's been with us six years now as of Jan 13th - at the rescue centre they seemed only to have the Royal Canin dry food..sent her to us with a sample bag and a bowl! Our other cats had always had wet food and turned their nose up at dry, but I leave dry down all the time and Jess eats both - I think myself that it's good for their teeth as Daisy & Max both needed dental work as they got older. At first I got her wet food from Aldi and it went down a treat, then I made the mistake of buying her some of the Gourmet as a treat, and now the Aldi food is a definite no-no, picky minx she is! She DOES like Dreamies tho!

Jess is lovely. We seem to have a selection of gorgeous cats between us. The kittens are on dry food, but given an opportunity they will eat anything that isn't guarded. Katya likes chewing on wood.

Ah Jess is lovely and does look shy, and very tiny. Seeing her i think hopey does need to diet LOL

FP, what for she hardly ever moves, oh she does from the bed to eat, then back to bed, oh and tell me how when she's lying on the
bed, when i open the butter downstairs she suddenly comes down, good smell or what LOL

Min you'll have to mail me instructions about getting piccies on the page like you do instead of having to click on them like mine - was really struggling to get that one up at all!

Miss Jess is currently kipping on DD's bed, I shall pass on your greeting Meggie!

I'm sure she'd prefer "pretty" thank you Auntie Fraz..!

She's been with us six years now as of Jan 13th - at the rescue centre they seemed only to have the Royal Canin dry food..sent her to us with a sample bag and a bowl! Our other cats had always had wet food and turned their nose up at dry, but I leave dry down all the time and Jess eats both - I think myself that it's good for their teeth as Daisy & Max both needed dental work as they got older. At first I got her wet food from Aldi and it went down a treat, then I made the mistake of buying her some of the Gourmet as a treat, and now the Aldi food is a definite no-no, picky minx she is! She DOES like Dreamies tho!

She is a pretty little puss Carol. Has she brought any mice in lately? I still laugh about the one your daughter found in her boot!

I'm sure there are better ways than how I do it, but here goes.

I use 2 programmes:
1. IrfanView http://www.irfanview.com/
2. Photobucket. http://photobucket.com/

IrfanView allows me to crop/resize photos, insert text and much more
Photobucket is a free hosting site

Look at the line of icons above this message.
Third from the right is the 'Insert Image' icon
Click, the second option = 'from URL'
Click the tick = 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' to turn it off
Paste IMG code from Photobucket & upload
eyeeyeeye.jpg

Latest posts

Back