Decleor TSV 13/8/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
The next Decleor TSV is Sunday 13th August and features Hydra Floral White Petal Perfecting Concentrate.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I find it so hard to resist the Decleor offers because they are such good value. I'm guessing £60 on 3 easy pays. I'll probably buy it as I use just about everything.

CC

Decleor do the best value of any TSVs on QVC, but this one's not for me. I've just started on my last supersize Prolagene gel, and I'm contemplating having to use expensive face creams as body moisturisers to get through the more geriatric pots in my stash. No way I can justify adding to the stash when I'm trying to reduce it... and at present I'm loving using the L'Occitane Divine cream moisturiser, which is going to last for ages as you need such a tiny amount. That is definitely for the face not the body... unlike my Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream. It may sound extravagant or wasteful - but better that than hanging on until the cream turns rancid and has to be thrown out to no benefit at all.

I love decleor and the TSV'S are good value but I have returned TSV'S in the past. One recently had algueromes bath/shower gel in the set and it was VILE. I now only buy or keep a TSV that I know I will use all of. For me that is the only way it will be a true bargain.

I'm sure the shower gel in the blue bottle has changed as it never used to smell like it does now. I think it smells kind of medicinal/hospitally and it is not my favourite decleor item. The body milk is awful, it goes on ebay or the charity shop. However, all of the oils, face creams, hand cream (not keen on the smell of that either but it does a good job), golden glow, prolagene and other things work wonders for me. We haven't seen the neck cream for a very long time - it used to be in a lot of the TSVs but no longer. It's a shame because it's the best I've used but it is very expensive which is probably why it's not included.

cc

I thought Alguaromes had been discontinued. I am sure Julia was bewailing the fact and Fiona said it was the case. Has it been reinvented or is this a specially for Q run? I had it in a TSV and whilst the lather, wash and effect on the skin was very nice I thought the smell was awful. Far too herby for me... and I do like some of the non floral ones you get with Molton Brown so am not averse to a bit of herb!

I do use prolagene every day as an eye gel, although 400ml would last forever! And might it go off? Probably not. But I will have to hear what this white petal stuff is aimed at before I can decide if it is worth it whilst ignoring the shower gel which would be gifted (!!!!!) or given to the charity shop.

I'm sure the shower gel in the blue bottle has changed as it never used to smell like it does now. I think it smells kind of medicinal/hospitally and it is not my favourite decleor item. The body milk is awful, it goes on ebay or the charity shop. However, all of the oils, face creams, hand cream (not keen on the smell of that either but it does a good job), golden glow, prolagene and other things work wonders for me. We haven't seen the neck cream for a very long time - it used to be in a lot of the TSVs but no longer. It's a shame because it's the best I've used but it is very expensive which is probably why it's not included.

cc

The neck cream was discontinued a good while back now.

Apart from using it as an eye gel, as Mazza says, what else do you use the Prolagene gel for? I have one of the huge tubes from a TSV unopened as not sure what it's for. I know I should have watched the presentation but couldn't on the day.

Apart from using it as an eye gel, as Mazza says, what else do you use the Prolagene gel for? I have one of the huge tubes from a TSV unopened as not sure what it's for. I know I should have watched the presentation but couldn't on the day.

Apparently it was originally developed to help heal burns! Fiona has mentioned using it on scars or as a general body product. You could use it as a neck gel. I think on some demos she has mixed it with both body cream and face moisturiser. Oh, and on stretch marks!

Hi, as Mazza says it has multi uses . I originally bought it last year and have been repurchasing in prolagene offers ever since .
Originally done a bit of research into its uses for burn victims and been using it mainly on my face at night as last product , it's blue in colour but applies on clear and dries in few moments. In morning my skin is a lot softer and acne scarring is very much softened. I'm really pleased with it as scarring has brought my mood down over the years.
I also use it on my legs and arms when skin extra dry , and put some in a squeeze tube in fridge and was s great cooler over sunburn ( that tube now redundant as sun disappeared lol.) , but live in hope :cool

I use the prolagene gel as a neck product. I started this in November when I turned 30.

The problem for me is this is one of the only Decleor products I use so it ends up being quite expensive for me to buy a tube.

I use prolagene gel on my face, either alone or mixed with another moisturiser. It is invaluable if you need a lighter moisturiser in the summer but can't afford to have both a summer and winter face cream. You can transform it into a cream-gel texture with prolagene gel.

I use it for eyes to sooth and firm. I use it along my jaw. I use it on neck and decolletage for firming.

I mix it with body creams and butters to lighten their texture and then apply to arms, legs and jiggly bits, again for firming and moisturising.

It can be used alone or combined with most other types of prouct., and you don't need to use tons of it.

I need to be careful I don't talk myself into buying the tsv on the basis of prolagene gel!

I like Decleor & it is one of the few ranges that I return to time after time but I have never been a fan of Prolagene Gel.I will watch the TSV & may go for it & give PG another try after your recommendations.

I used it on my operation scar after an ankle op last year and it really helps to minimise scarring. It also helps when you afe massaging the scar tissue.

Do you think the operation scars need to be quite fresh? I used it on my mastectomy scars after hearing Fiona but it made no difference. They are extensive and old. I have looked after them very well so the colour and surface is not bad at all but I still treat them with E40 cream every day. So perhaps they didn't need Prolagene! I would imagine Prolagene is good if you use it as soon as the doctor gives the OK and when there is still some redness in the wound.

QUESTION.....

THis white,petal concentrate. The Decleor site says you should use it under your serum. No thank you, I don't want another layer! But could you use it instead of a serum? If so I'm probably in! What do people think????

I don't know about how effective it is on older scars as I just used it immediately afterI was allowed to massage etc - about a month after the op when I was put into a boot and had to bathe the wound and change the dressing.

Do you think the operation scars need to be quite fresh? I used it on my mastectomy scars after hearing Fiona but it made no difference. They are extensive and old. I have looked after them very well so the colour and surface is not bad at all but I still treat them with E40 cream every day. So perhaps they didn't need Prolagene! I would imagine Prolagene is good if you use it as soon as the doctor gives the OK and when there is still some redness in the wound.

QUESTION.....

THis white,petal concentrate. The Decleor site says you should use it under your serum. No thank you, I don't want another layer! But could you use it instead of a serum? If so I'm probably in! What do people think????

I would say definitely yes. Use the concentrate or the serum (are you an aromessence user?) as you feel your skin needs it. It is very useful to get a handle on what your skin needs at different times rather than doing a routine because you always do that routine. If your skin feels somehow stressed and in need of an extra boost, then combine products. With your prolagene, a serum and a concentratconcentrate plus a moisturiser, you have just exploded your skincare to many options, rather than one or two.

Latest posts

Back