ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC Hydra-Collagen Intense 4 Piece Collection
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Immerse your skin in the ultimate hydration of SBC's Hydra-Collagen Intense four-piece Collection. This luxurious set features the new Hydra-Collagen Intense Moisturising Gel infused with a higher concentration of marine collagen, plus a deeply hydrating serum, a rich body wash, and a day and night cream, all designed to help improve skin firmness and minimise the appearance of fine lines. Help tackle the signs of ageing from top to toe with this superb Hydra-Collagen collection, one of SBC's hero ranges.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually from SBC you'd pay £186.50. So, for our Today's Special Value price of £45 plus P&P you're saving £137.55 / 74%.

Discover the newness - the brand new and improved Hydra-Collagen Intense Moisturising Gel is a face and body moisturising gel that's been given a twist. It's now infused with a higher concentration of marine collagen and is designed to help give a firmer, plumped up appearance to skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and boosting hydration for a smoother appearance. The Hydra-Collagen Intensive Serum also boasts a new supersize, so you can enjoy it for longer!

Hydration hero - the moisturising gel lasts three years unopened and one year after opening and boasts an easy-to-apply formula, with no expert knowledge required. In the warmer months, place gel in fridge for an instant cooling effect on application.

Keep them coming - stock up and save on this superb collection by choosing our Subscribe & Save option. You'll receive this same set again in 90 days' time, at today's fantastic price!

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Hydra-Collagen Intense Moisturising Gel (1000ml) - an enhanced face and body moisturising gel that works to improve skin firmness, minimise the appearance of fine lines and restore essential hydration. Infused with a higher concentration of marine collagen
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Body Wash (500ml) - a luxurious body wash that helps to lock in moisture and leave your skin beautifully scented. Enriched with marine collaged, kukui seed and passion flower oils
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Intensive Serum (100ml; supersize) - a rich serum that moisturises and helps smooth the look of the skin, working to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a younger, healthier-looking complexion. Formulated with 10% collagen, this luxurious serum has a water-based formulation that is absorbed easily. Especially suited to more mature, dull and dry skin types
  • 1 x Hydra-Collagen Day & Night Cream (100ml) - a rich moisturiser that works to help hydrate and soften your skin for a more vibrant-looking complexion. Enriched with marine collagen, shea butter, sweet almond oil, kukui, passion flower and papaya seed oils, plus vitamin E. Especially formulated for more mature, dull and dry skin types, and for those concerned with the signs of ageing

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually from SBC you'd pay £186.50

1000ml Hydra Collagen Intensive Moisturising Gel RRP £44 cost £11.55
500ml Body Wash RRP £24 cost £6.30
500ml Intensive Serum RRP £82.50 cost £21.65
100ml Day & Night Cream RRP £36 cost £9.45

Total RRP £186.50 cost £48.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

May have gone for it if it didn’t have a body wash.
Complete waste of money imo.

Too late. She’s launching a mens range next. I’ll bet she does a Menopause range next year. She’s always a few years late to every trend 🤣
Already available, although not seen it on Q yet

May have gone for it if it didn’t have a body wash.
Complete waste of money imo.
This is the same tsv as last August but they’ve doubled the size of the serum and halved the size of the body wash which is better imo. I was doubtful of the wash but it’s gentle and when it’s cleaned me it cleans the bath as well and it’s still going strong!

The prices are just embarrassing for a second rate product that you can pick up in Savers for £3.99 🤣

Already available, although not seen it on Q yet

What a woman! I don't mean that as a compliment. I've always considered her pushy, but now I'll add greedy. She's getting in early hoping women will buy them as Christmas presents.

The Clinique men’s range is cheaper than hers and way better. Bulldog is also on trend as well.

Cleeve is one of a kind - it’s a direct rip off of Clinique:-

Latest posts

Back