Decleor TSV 13/8/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm very undecided. I don't like the shower gel and the Prolagene, which I use daily, is a bit large when it is just your eye gel. Plus after the debacle with my YC, I don't really want another load of bother with a Hermes delivery. So I may well pass on this.

I'm very undecided. I don't like the shower gel and the Prolagene, which I use daily, is a bit large when it is just your eye gel. Plus after the debacle with my YC, I don't really want another load of bother with a Hermes delivery. So I may well pass on this.

If you don't want a Hermes delivery, order via the human-staffed phone line. Hermes is the default but there are alternatives.

If you don't want a Hermes delivery, order via the human-staffed phone line. Hermes is the default but there are alternatives.

I always order by phone but I didn't know you could pick a delivery method, interesting. However I have decided to save my money as the moisturiser stash is quite big as well as the other reasons. I think I shall lay off Q until my dispute is resolved anyway.

Thanks I can now decide to pass on this now we have the full details.I already have some Hydra Floral, don't use the shower product & prefer Iris rather than Neroli. It is too much @ £66 for items I don't really want & am keeping away from EZP's.

ml for ml

Decleor 5 Piece Hydrating Perfecting Collection
Item Number: 232281
QVC Price £91.00
Today's Special Value Price £66.00

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232281

1 x Aroma Solution Prolagene Energising Gel (400ml; supersize) - QVC price £52.00 cost including p&p £18.90
1 x Aroma Cleanse Alguaromes Toning Shower & Bath Gel (400ml; supersize) - QVC price £23.00 cost including p&p £8.35
1 x Hydra Floral Light Cream (50ml; full size) - Decleor site (not available on qvc)£41.00 cost including p&p £14.90
1 x Hydra Floral White Petal Skin Perfecting Concentrate (30ml; full size) - Decleor site £46.00 cost including p&p £16.72
1 x Aromessence Neroli Balm (15ml; full size) - Decleor site £36.00 cost including p&p £13.08
If you exclude p&p each item is a third of its original price
Hope this helps someone decide.

Thanks I can now decide to pass on this now we have the full details.I already have some Hydra Floral, don't use the shower product & prefer Iris rather than Neroli. It is too much @ £66 for items I don't really want & am keeping away from EZP's.

I agree re Iris vs Neroli - I'm currently working my way through the Magnolia serum from a previous TSV which is lovely, but Iris is my favourite. I find the Neroli far too rich for my combination/oily skin and it actually brought me out in spots when I tried it.

I've just opened a TSV from last year containing the magnolia oil and I find it has quite a strong smell.Did anyone else find this with theirs?

I'm having problems with Hermes deliveries too & had to resort to having any orders delivered to my parents house.

I've ordered this. Although this TSV is definetly on the high side for me. But I wanted to try the bath/shower product and the mosituriser. Not bothered about the milk concentrate if I'm honest and I've only ever used the neroli night balm once before. I love the prolagene gel though & 400ml will last me ages as I use it as a neck product.

I'm having problems with Hermes deliveries too & had to resort to having any orders delivered to my parents house.

Sorry to hijack this thread with a question but does anyone know how long you have to wait to get an email with the failed delivery letter enclosed? I asked for it on Thursday at around 12.30.

Sorry to hijack this thread with a question but does anyone know how long you have to wait to get an email with the failed delivery letter enclosed? I asked for it on Thursday at around 12.30.

It can take up to a week :thinking:

I've been dithering about buying Prolagene for ages, so I am going to go for this and hope I like it as it's a Supersize! Never bought a a Decleor TSV before. It's a bit pricey but it does look like good value. I haven't tried a lot from Decleor but I do have the Neroli balm, which I use occasionally and it does make my skin feel lovely afterwards. I've just finished my throat cream and don't have a huge stash of moisturiser, so think I can finish justifying it to myself. :grin:

Id like to try the new serum but I'm not a fan of the alguaromes and I'm still using a hydra floral moisturiser from a previous TSV so there's little incentive for me.

I've been dithering about buying Prolagene for ages, so I am going to go for this and hope I like it as it's a Supersize! Never bought a a Decleor TSV before. It's a bit pricey but it does look like good value. I haven't tried a lot from Decleor but I do have the Neroli balm, which I use occasionally and it does make my skin feel lovely afterwards. I've just finished my throat cream and don't have a huge stash of moisturiser, so think I can finish justifying it to myself. :grin:

I got a set at Christmas with the Prolagene gel and honestly I am totally underwhelmed by it. Fiona used to say it was good for lines , then for firming and today she said it was hydrating.

Latest posts

Back