Decleor TSV 13/8/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So what is in it? I have counted so far Hydrafloral (50ml?), white petal concentrate, prolagene 400ml, the Alguaromes (which I don't want). And a bag. Do we think that is it?

I've never really understood the night balms. Are you supposed to put it under a cream, like with the oils in the morning, or use them on their own? I have one lurking in a cupboard from a previous TSV but found it very heavy to use. Think I was doing it right, little bit warmed in hands then spread on face, but it seemed very heavy.

Use them on their own. You were doing it right. You really need very little (pea sized) but I agree it is heavier than some stuff, such as AD Skin Synergy (love that) or many creams. The main thing I dislike is that it lasts nowhere near as long for me as Fiona says it will. And I don't use much and get it out on a little spatula thingy so no waste.

I am sure there will be other offers on the day with cleansers in as a complement to the TSV. Decleor always do good sizes of their products, so it is a safe bet the value will be stonkingly good. The "cheapie" to pad it out is the Alguaromes, so no cleanser required.

I'm staying strong... For now!

I love the night balms and so does DH who likes the smell on me when I come to bed. It does take a little getting used to as it's a bit different but my skin feels lovely in the morning so it is doing something.

You may find the night balm doesn't work for you as an every night treatment. I tend to use it when my skin feels stressed. I'll often just use the prolagene gel, especially at this time of year. When my skin feels at its worst I have been known to apply a combination of aromessence oil and night balm, but again it's not a regular routine, just when your skin needs a huge, quick, boost.

Use them on their own. You were doing it right. You really need very little (pea sized) but I agree it is heavier than some stuff, such as AD Skin Synergy (love that) or many creams. The main thing I dislike is that it lasts nowhere near as long for me as Fiona says it will. And I don't use much and get it out on a little spatula thingy so no waste.

I love the night balms but I agree they do not last the amount of time they state, like you I use tiny amount and spatula but doesn't last 4 months!

Latest posts

Back