Decleor TSV 13/8/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why do they insist putting the Gel Prolagene 400ml in a tube?

Surely it would be better in a pump-action bottle like the 400ml System Corps and Gradual Glow!

I have a 400ml tube in stock and I am put off even opening it as I know it will dribble down my hands, and dispense more than I require.

Why do they insist putting the Gel Prolagene 400ml in a tube?

Surely it would be better in a pump-action bottle like the 400ml System Corps and Gradual Glow!

I have a 400ml tube in stock and I am put off even opening it as I know it will dribble down my hands, and dispense more than I require.

For this reason, I decant the contents of the tube into bottles.

Usually, I'll re-use a hand soap one I already have, steralized in Milton, but boiling water would work just as well (if the plastic bottle was robust enough :happy:).

:mysmilie_378:

Usually, I'll re-use a hand soap one I already have, steralized in Milton, but boiling water would work just as well (if the plastic bottle was robust enough :happy:).

I too like decanting liquids/gels/lotions into a hand soap pump bottle.

Ha! Funny you should suggest, I have done this previously. Which led to my fella saying, "I don't think much of that hair gel!" and I was like what hair gel?, he's like, "the one in the muji pump." I'm like oh! secretly sniggering. He wasn't the brightest guy on the block, but to be fair that's exactly what it looked like, green coloured cheap as chips hair gel, certainly not a premium skin care product.

Latest posts

Back