Create & Craft not taking payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can anyone get on the website now?
I’ve never been on the site before but after your post I put “create and craft” into my browser but I’ve no idea whether it’s the right one. I’ve put a screen shot below. The channel’s still not live or taking any orders. Even if I wanted to order something I certainly wouldn’t risk it now.

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpeg
    IMG_0500.jpeg
    321.4 KB
I’ve never been on the site before but after your post I put “create and craft” into my browser but I’ve no idea whether it’s the right one. I’ve put a screen shot below. The channel’s still not live or taking any orders. Even if I wanted to order something I certainly wouldn’t risk it now.
I put in the old .tv address when it was used under Ideal World and thought the worst had happened when it didn't load up.

Yea that’s the right one, the page has been updated with the new One Day Special you can’t buy

Oh yeah, your thread and @Jazzydrury posted there too.

Never saw how relatively cheap paper/craft items on TV could make a decent enough profit, unless overpriced, with all the costs and overheads of shopping TV.

I suppose some businesses / brands buck the trend like Sarah thingy off Dragons' Den, didn't she make millions from crafting on QVC or other channels?

As I'm sure you realise a lot of the businesses that feature on craft TV are smaller companies that are glad for/need the exposure of a national channel. HOCHANDA was originally built on the ethos that they'd feature more of that as it gave them a point of difference from C&C where people were getting fed up with the 'high price point' ethos.

I won't deny that she is a hard worker but Sara was lucky in that she had good support from her family and a hit product which reached heights many other suppliers could only dream of. The articles that say she made her fortune from QVC were written by people who don't do their research or don't know the difference - it was actually Ideal World, as in the early days (before Craft became a live channel in its own right) craft products were featured at least twice a week with a Pick of the Day on Tuesday nights.

As I'm sure you realise a lot of the businesses that feature on craft TV are smaller companies that are glad for/need the exposure of a national channel. HOCHANDA was originally built on the ethos that they'd feature more of that as it gave them a point of difference from C&C where people were getting fed up with the 'high price point' ethos.

I won't deny that she is a hard worker but Sara was lucky in that she had good support from her family and a hit product which reached heights many other suppliers could only dream of. The articles that say she made her fortune from QVC were written by people who don't do their research or don't know the difference - it was actually Ideal World, as in the early days (before Craft became a live channel in its own right) craft products were featured at least twice a week with a Pick of the Day on Tuesday nights.
I thought prices had got dearer, but I remenber Martyn Parker say once, in the early days, they would have a Die POTD and it would be over £100.

Regarding QVC, it was Dawn Bibby who they bought to the forefront.

If it does return, I’d like more smaller businesses, rather than days on end of Tonic

I hope that no one here ordered anything from C&C before the announcement because it probably won’t arrive, depending on the reasons behind the “issue.”

I ordered something from IW before their demise but luckily it was delivered on the day that they stopped taking orders. Other customers weren’t as fortunate. 😕

I’ve ordered nothing from IW since their return.

Latest posts

Back