Create & Craft not taking payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can anyone get on the website now?
I’ve never been on the site before but after your post I put “create and craft” into my browser but I’ve no idea whether it’s the right one. I’ve put a screen shot below. The channel’s still not live or taking any orders. Even if I wanted to order something I certainly wouldn’t risk it now.

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpeg
    IMG_0500.jpeg
    321.4 KB
I’ve never been on the site before but after your post I put “create and craft” into my browser but I’ve no idea whether it’s the right one. I’ve put a screen shot below. The channel’s still not live or taking any orders. Even if I wanted to order something I certainly wouldn’t risk it now.
I put in the old .tv address when it was used under Ideal World and thought the worst had happened when it didn't load up.

Yea that’s the right one, the page has been updated with the new One Day Special you can’t buy

Latest posts

Back