Andi Peters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just saw 6 mince pies for just shy of £32 including postage. Just who can afford that? Unless the plan is to eat them then phone CS to say you didn't like them and can you have a refund. I'm buying no food this Christmas as we're going away to a hotel again (including Bry) and someone else will be doing the cooking. If you're at a posh hotel this year and there's a very annoying dog that keeps barking - that'll be us!

CC

I just saw 6 mince pies for just shy of £32 including postage. Just who can afford that? Unless the plan is to eat them then phone CS to say you didn't like them and can you have a refund. I'm buying no food this Christmas as we're going away to a hotel again (including Bry) and someone else will be doing the cooking. If you're at a posh hotel this year and there's a very annoying dog that keeps barking - that'll be us!

CC
£5.30 per pie, £11.00 per toffee tin and £6+ each ready meal 😳

When I was still working we used to take it in turn to buy mince pies each week from various supermarkets without telling where they came from. Over the years ALDIs usually came first. I think the worse one we tried was the Heston Blumenthals from Waitrose. Mind you by the time Christmas came round I didn’t want to see let along eat any mince pies. I don’t think any box of 6 we bought cost us £5.30.

I wouldn’t even consider paying £32 for 6 mince pies, usually pay £1.50 for 6 from Tesco.

I actually felt very sorry for "Henry" whoever he is on the Calico Fudge hour with Pipa yesterday. Andi Peters was constantly taking the mick (I'm being politeI) and in the end Henry walked off the set early, whether he actually felt uneasy or for some other reason. It was uncomfortable viewing in either event.

I actually felt very sorry for "Henry" whoever he is on the Calico Fudge hour with Pipa yesterday. Andi Peters was constantly taking the mick (I'm being politeI) and in the end Henry walked off the set early, whether he actually felt uneasy or for some other reason. It was uncomfortable viewing in either event.
I didn’t see it - but it’s that general disrespect for others and the tedious comments followed by saying it’s a joke, that is so tedious. Nasty behaviour 😡

I didn’t see it - but it’s that general disrespect for others and the tedious comments followed by saying it’s a joke, that is so tedious. Nasty behaviour 😡
It is nasty behaviour, I agree, and often used by people with a chip on their shoulder. I don't think the man is as humorous and lighthearted as he makes out.

This is typical of the man's behaviour, so respect to the guest if he did walk off early. Rude and ignorant man. Can you just imagine how he would react if anyone did the same to him? QVC should make an example of him and get rid - that would perhaps show him that he's a nobody. I emailed QVC a couple of years ago, to complain about his behaviour towards a guest on a food show that I happened to see: I couldn't believe how rude he was and I switched off in the end. I asked them if they realised how he came across on screen, and that trying to belittle a guest on 'live' TV wasn't clever or funny, IMO, and why did he feel the need to behave this way?

All I got back was an email of platitudes about how they always hope viewers enjoy the presentations, sorry to hear you were dissatisfied, etc. etc. A masterclass in how to avoid the issue.

See old pumped up arms was being offensive again when I saw him the other day on CVQ. Some albeit oleaginous and tedious PC character flogging some meat was talking about something in connection with a hypothetical party, to whom trying to stop the hands of parsley Peters pointedly and completely unnecessarily said: “Well YOU haven’t been invited.” The fellow was clearly taken aback by the remark saying: “Well, that was RUDE!!”

Peters really is a prime example of somebody who comes over as dismissive, sarcastic and downright rude to anybody he thinks he is above on-air, a stooge for him, and feels he can fire a cheap shot ‘gag’ at. He needs to take a step back and realise he isn’t Arsenio Hall or Richard Pryor…He is an ex-children’s TV presenter and knocker on prize winners’ doors flogging overpriced food on a shopping channel. Yes, we know he runs a very successful television production company, too. But that doesn’t give him carte blanche to put people appearing as guests down whenever he feels like it…BIG SHOT on shopping TV…Wow…That must get that ego well inflated for him. Even more inflated than his ridiculous biceps.

Last edited:
For the life of me I do not understand why QVC have Andi Peters on, how on earth would this man persuade people to buy anything, if anything people will be switching off in their droves once they see him on screen, I know I switch straight over once I see him, he could be giving the stuff away and I still wouldn't watch him!!!

Five minutes into today's greed fest, and Peters is stuffing his face with the meat from Althams butchers hamper. You will have to order today he says, it won't be back again. I remember him saying this last year, and every show up to late November they had it for sale.
I thought you were going to say there wouldn't be any left after he'd finished stuffing his face.🤣

No no no no no Andi Peters and now AY stuffing her gob. What a win double.

Wilfred 8 mince pies now for £25.56 plus £5.95 (£31.51) £4 each. Mind you they do look a bit bigger than the other ones they were selling. For a minute, thought it was Chef Mark off Ideal World who was the BA!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back