Correction! Liz Earle TSV - Wednesday 27th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Back in the early 90's, a friend of mine used to use a range which was almost identical to Liz Earle - I'm assuming this was before Liz Earle was launched. It was packaged in very similar style, made from very similar ingredients - I wish I could remember the name of it. You could only buy it from certain salons and I would occasionally treat myself to it. I was so glad when LE brought out a very similar product range and I use quite a few of her products, apart from the eye products. Absolutely love LE.

Why do I never get such great freebies when I place an order with Liz's shop? I would love to get the eyebright but always seem to get the little vial of the superbalm concentrate-the thing I least like!

Are you talking about online? There is a box that comes up usually saying other comments (or something similar) - use it to ask for whatever sample it is you'd like to try and 99% of the time they will oblige! In the store LE store itself, there is a stand by the counter and you can pick what you like out of there (you dont' get freebies when you purchase from John Lewis though).

talking of getting freebies from liz earls shop i just got a spot on as a gift not just the freebie you always get (that was c+p and a muslim cloth this time) , there was a letter in saying thanks for being a valued customer and as a thank you heres a spot on for you! ive had a triple set of skin tonic and a try me kit in the past too, any one else get theese? such great customer service

talking of getting freebies from liz earls shop i just got a spot on as a gift not just the freebie you always get (that was c+p and a muslim cloth this time) , there was a letter in saying thanks for being a valued customer and as a thank you heres a spot on for you! ive had a triple set of skin tonic and a try me kit in the past too, any one else get theese? such great customer service

yes I've had some extra goodies as well before - I know I got a full sized Instant Boost Skin Tonic one time and something else but can't remember what! I think you have to spent quite a bit over a period of time to get the full sized goodies - I haven't bought much from LE online recently - was getting it from my local JL instead when I ran out.

yes I've had some extra goodies as well before - I know I got a full sized Instant Boost Skin Tonic one time and something else but can't remember what! I think you have to spent quite a bit over a period of time to get the full sized goodies - I haven't bought much from LE online recently - was getting it from my local JL instead when I ran out.

i thaught that would have something to do with it!!eeek i dread to know how much ive spent i get all my liz earle from her website except tsvs!lovely suprise though once in a while

Why do I never get such great freebies when I place an order with Liz's shop? I would love to get the eyebright but always seem to get the little vial of the superbalm concentrate-the thing I least like!

I love the superskin concentrate and use it as a nail oil and under my moisturiser at night and also on the back of my hands it is lovely.

Eyebright is probably my least favourite item from the whole range - funny how we are all so different

I love the superskin concentrate and use it as a nail oil and under my moisturiser at night and also on the back of my hands it is lovely.

Eyebright is probably my least favourite item from the whole range - funny how we are all so different

I love the superskin oil. i have very oily skin and mainly on my forehead. the oil my skin produces has SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED. it is amazing. it has perminately made my skin produce less oil thus less greasy. would you believe that! if they even put one of the big sizes in a tsv i will probably bankrupt myself by buying so many.

Mine too!

Hi,
My 2 TSVs have been shipped this afternoon - that's quick!

:1::1::1:

My postie tried to deliver two parcels this morning but no one was in so its gone back to the sorting office, I'm hoping one of them is my TSV. If it is that has to be one of the fastest deliverys from QVC ever. :1:

My postie tried to deliver two parcels this morning but no one was in so its gone back to the sorting office, I'm hoping one of them is my TSV. If it is that has to be one of the fastest deliverys from QVC ever. :1:

yea they have been amazing with tsv deliveries recently. my postie has gone out in the sunshine i think we always get letters and i expected my tsv. woo and another one coming up soon too, luxury!

Latest posts

Back