Correction! Liz Earle TSV - Wednesday 27th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price was £34 78 ,somewhere on the threads it gives this price as the maybe tsv price and is under £40 as got 3 sets with postage for £114.24,cannot see this going any lower for all that is in it as 5 full sizes ,anyway amchuffed with this price have them on cheque hold anyway so if by any chance it went lower could re order ,and when tried to ph order was told could not order as was the tsvso wait and see re price but i reallycannot seeing it being lower have bought all the tsvs and know this is a good price :1::1:

plus go through quidco and get 5% back have earned over £65in last 2 months from qvc and ebay buying

I can't afford to wait, I can't watch the show and I would cry if I missed it lol if its any cheaper it would be the deal of the century I think if anything it will most probably be on easy pay.

The last couple of LE TSV's have been £37 something so £34.78 is an excellent price, esp with 5 full sizes.
I will stay up as I dont have to go out on Wednesday and hopefully it will be on EP, if it is I will definately get 2.
Think this TSV will sell out quickly

Quite tempted by this. I'm getting a good way down my (bargain) big Elemis cleanser/toner and have finished one of Gatineau jars in the last TSV.

Have enjoyed using the C&P I got free with that Marie Claire competition thing too and I quite fancy trying the bodywash (even though I don't need it!). Really need to get my skin perfect for the wedding!

plus go through quidco and get 5% back have earned over £65in last 2 months from qvc and ebay buying

I didn't realise that ebay were on Quidco jacaraba. Thank you!

Great TSV, thanks to all our sleuths. I don't really need anything but I'm definitely buying. :)

this seems like a wierd system is it not dodgy?

No not dodgy. I've been using Quidco for over a year and it's great! Was someone on here that recommended it.

I can't make up my mind on the TSV. I only want the skin repair and Skin Tonic. I've just discovered a lovely pure olive oil soap by Taste of Greece sold in Borough Market, really nice on the skin so not bothered the C&P is a small size. I'm not over keen on the hand cream or energizing wash and scrub. Hmm will have to watch and see.

Last edited:
I'm so pleased - this TSV has just about everything I need at the moment :D

... another satisfied Quidco user too ;)

There are no beauty shows after the one at 4pm (and the last actual LE show is at 2pm), so I think they are expecting this tsv to sell out early, then have loads of oto's.

There are no beauty shows after the one at 4pm (and the last actual LE show is at 2pm), so I think they are expecting this tsv to sell out early, then have loads of oto's.

Ooh, I certainly hope so! *rubs hands in gleeful anticipation!* :)

Just to let you know the TSV is now showing on QVC Active, on the virgin media platform.

I was hoping the foot stuff would be in there. Maybe they are launching that or the new superskin stuff in July instead. Anyway, nothing in this kit to tempt me - thankfully!

thanks for this info but i cannot find it! Im looking on that platform. How did you search for it?

Hi, I just went on the search section and input the item number. The price listed was £34.78.

I'm going to wait until tonight to order just in case there is easy pay. I need to order it online so I can get 5% cashback through topcashback.co.uk.

I'm getting so excited, only five hours to go, girls!!!

Just got this from Facebook.

Hi all, we just wanted to let you know that we have an exciting mini TSV on QVC tomorrow, Wednesday 27th May. It’s Caroline’s first TSV, so please tune in to support her! Show times are 12am-1.15am, 9am (as part of the morning show), 11am-12pm and 2pm-3pm. We hope you manage to watch the shows and do let us know what you think.

Ive just talked myself out of this as i really only want the C&P, so im off to LE website instead x

I think its more the fact that qvc has given them an extra tsv than normal (hence the mini tsv comment) also the fact that she has put more big sizes into it (bet she had to do something good to be allowed more) ali young says she tells the brand representatives "you beta come up with something good or i will give that tsv day to another brand!"

Im excited too but its wierd cus we already know what it is!

i can't access it on q active!

i don't want caroline! i hope this is because liz earle has broke her arm falling off a horse and not that she thinks she is above it all ( i hate that like kathy van zeeland and bobbi brown)

hope liz gets better though!

Latest posts

Back