Correction! Liz Earle TSV - Wednesday 27th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

im dying to find out wot it is now, cant wait till 27th lol x

Me too Toadette! Silly really as I like & use almost everything in the LE range so am virtually guaranteed to be going for this TSV but still desperately want to know what it is! lol

Liz Earle

Does anyone have any clues as to what will be in the Liz Earle TSV please?

I can't see it being anything spectacular! It's a mid week TSV - LE must pull her clout for the weekend ones. There may be a couple of samles of the new fot treatments.

This is an "extra" tsv for LE, there will still be one in July so dont think there will be huge stocks of it especially since the last show is from 2-3pm

I will probably buy it whatever as long as it contains a few big sizes, really hoping there is a full size instant boost skin tonic as I have just about run out and would love to see a full size botanical body cream and full size superskin concentrate would be great but I think I am dreaming now :D

As somebody else stated, this is an 'extra' TSV, so I'm just wondering if we might get the new foot products in this one & then, just possibly, the launch of the brand new superskin eye & lip, bust & body creams in the big summer TSV?
Only a thought ladies, don't get excited! lol

Think the TSV is 228390

LE 8 Piece Prepare for summer collection

not sure of the price but total is under £40 inc P&P

Have emailed QVC to ask for the contents

Think the TSV is 228390

LE 8 Piece Prepare for summer collection

not sure of the price but total is under £40 inc P&P

Have emailed QVC to ask for the contents

Don't know how you found it Bluebell, but thanks a lot. Just spoken to CS and this is what's in the kit.

50ml - Cleanse & Polish
200ml - Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer
50ml - Skin Repair
70ml - Gentle Face Exfoliator
200ml - Energising Body Wash
50ml - Energising Body Scrub
50ml - Hand Repair
5g - Superbalm
2 x muslin cloths

£34.78 + £4.95

Don't know how you found it Bluebell, but thanks a lot. Just spoken to CS and this is what's in the kit.

50ml - Cleanse & Polish
200ml - Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer
50ml - Skin Repair
70ml - Gentle Face Exfoliator
200ml - Energising Body Wash
50ml - Energising Body Scrub
50ml - Hand Repair
5g - Superbalm
2 x muslin cloths

£34.78 + £4.95

Thanks Tabatha, I am glad there is a full size instant boost and I love the energising body wash so will definately be getting this. I thought it would have scrubs in it for getting your skin ready for the summer :)
Did they confirm it was the TSV and is this the TSV price?

Even taking into account the p&p, that is a great price, a really hefty saving on the daily essentials! :)
(I might get two! lol)

Thanks Tabatha, I am glad there is a full size instant boost and I love the energising body wash so will definately be getting this. I thought it would have scrubs in it for getting your skin ready for the summer :)
Did they confirm it was the TSV and is this the TSV price?

They didn't say if it was the TSV. It seems a funny price, so it might be. Just checked on QCut and you can order it now.

They must be listening as there are more full sizes this time !!! Thanks once again Bluebell. Great detective work.

Latest posts

Back