Correction! Liz Earle TSV - Wednesday 27th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow !! Thanks so much Bluebell ! :10:

What a fantastic kit if that is indeed the tsv !

I'll be sure to get at least 4.

2 for me and 2 for mum! :32:

Fingers crossed that that is the TSV price! Thanks so much to Tabatha & Bluebell for ferreting out the info! :7:
Especially pleased that the IBST is the spritzer, great for bringing still half asleep teenagers/students into full wakefulness of a morning, the DDs simply couldn't manage without it! lol

Excellent work ladies for puting all of us 'impatient Annie's' out of our misery lol

I'll def be getting this x

We have 4 full sizes in this one (which is rare these days!) so it really is fantastic value! :7:

I'd advise everyone to stock up - and QUICK!

I'll use up everything. Every product in here is like an ESSENTIAL for me, so will not just collect dust in my cabinet.

What xklassicx ^^^ said! lol
I'm so excited, it's ridiculous but it seems ages since we had a really well-priced & totally useful TSV! :D

If this is the TSV it has to be one of the best we've had in ages. I'm definately waiting up to get one.........or two. Fantastic value.

Thank you bluebell and tabatha! woo i will be buying one, i think it maybe auto delivery or easy pay from what they said on their facebook.

Tabatha said it does include the skin repair full size?

will definitely go for this one, love the body wash and the toner and the scrub...... very pleased that there the skin repair is not included!!
thanks BlueBell and Tabatha for finding this!

Didnt like the smell of the new products, glad they are not in there, i prefer the loccitane lavender foot cream. im guessing in july the new products will be in the tsv but they maybe featured wednesday.

Hiya, am dying to try LE espesh the cleanse and polish after reading all the rave reviews!

Currently switching between Elemis moisturiser and toner ( THE bargain set ) and the Gatineau TSV so am wondering if this LE is a good starter kit??

Many thanks

Kel xx

Think it's 5 full sizes so excellent value especially as I love everything in there.
Thanks Bluebell & Tabatha xx

Kel,it's a great kit to start off with as it contains your 3 basics,cleanser,toner & moisturiser.
I'd say,go for it especially as the value is so good x

Hiya, am dying to try LE espesh the cleanse and polish after reading all the rave reviews!
Currently switching between Elemis moisturiser and toner ( THE bargain set ) and the Gatineau TSV so am wondering if this LE is a good starter kit?

I'd say this was a pretty good starter kit for you to try MrsRosie, as ml for ml, it beats all the other kits hands down for value with big enough sizes for you to have a proper trial of the products!
You'll probably run out of the Cleanse & Polish before anything else but if you like it, it's available from LE direct or her outlet on eBay, the latter where it's only 14 quid for a whopping 150mls! Both LE direct & the outlet shop charge a flat rate of £3 for p&p too, so if you like the stuff, you save quite a bit there on your future purchases! :)

They didn't say if it was the TSV. It seems a funny price, so it might be. Just checked on QCut and you can order it now.

They must be listening as there are more full sizes this time !!! Thanks once again Bluebell. Great detective work.

Just tried both Qcut and Mobile and couldn't order on either - it's been said before but definitely seems that this board is monitored!

I've just had an email from qvc to say the tsv has a full size gentle face exfoliator in so it must be tsv. I'm really pleased as it has a full size tonic and body wash and I was just about to order both of these!

Latest posts

Back