Carmel returns.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my baby by c section just 3 weeks ago and i have already had to work. The joys of owning your own business do not afford the luxury of time off work. Much as i would love to spend every waking minute at home, staff depend on what i do so i have no choice!

Awww Congratulations Nikki, what did u have if u dont mind me asking ? Hows the baby and urself ?:wave:

Awww Congratulations Nikki, what did u have if u dont mind me asking ? Hows the baby and urself ?:wave:

Thanks Autumn - a baby boy but we knew that after the 20 week scan so no surprises! We are all doing well and slowly finding our feet - its all a bit of a shock to the system!

Thanks Autumn - a baby boy but we knew that after the 20 week scan so no surprises! We are all doing well and slowly finding our feet - its all a bit of a shock to the system!

Aww im glad ur all doing well :clapping:

I had my baby by c section just 3 weeks ago and i have already had to work. The joys of owning your own business do not afford the luxury of time off work. Much as i would love to spend every waking minute at home, staff depend on what i do so i have no choice!

Congratulations!!!

Hope you are both well!! x

Blimey!!! I wish Carmel, baby and hubby all the best!
I don't mind her at all, if I did I would switch off my TV. Babies are fab, happy marriages rare and both are to be celebrated surely, even if it can all be a bit grating to others not in the best of places in terms of health, happiness etc.
I was lucky enough to be able to stay at home for most of my childrens' formative years, but went back to work when my youngest was quite small for a variety of reasons, and he has turned out just as well as the older three.
Nobody is condoning reckless procreation, but once your fertility is gone it's gone, no second chance. Carmel is not going out to fight in Afghanistan- just a few shifts on a shopping channel, shifting a few products!!

My best wishes to you all X

Many congratulations on the arrival of your bundle of joy - wonderful news. It's good to know that you are all doing well. Take care of yourself and i hope you enjoy each moment of motherhood.

Congratulations Nikkid, a new baby - what happy news!

Congratulations!!!!

I don't know how you are managing, I've had two C sections and could hardly stand up straight at the 3 week mark. I hope you don't over do it, needs must and all that but do take care of yourself and find sometime to rest and recover:happy:

I like Arthrusmums comment about Carmel not going out to fight in Afghanistan! The way some have been talking here, you would think she is! Cushy position, a couple of hours a week presenting on qvc and being very handsomely paid one should imagine.

I`m new to the forum so I hope you don`t mind me chipping in on threads. I found this one an interesting read. My wife didn`t return to work after the birth of our sons but that was her choice not mine. I was happy her doing whatever made her happy and as a hands on parent I wasn`t fazed by getting stuck in with my fair share of baby minding, nappy changing etc. Our kids were a joint responsibility and both our happiness mattered and if she wanted to return to work then I wouldn`t have questioned her decision. I just thought a dad`s perspective might be welcome. Thanks.

Barny, a dads view is always welcome. We have a lot of mums here but not too many dads. I would kill to be a dad. Time yet. I want it so much.

I suspected Carmel would be back at the earliest opportunity, she seemed to like he air time and often indulged herself talking about her wedding all the time and that super hubby of hers. I just wonder if the baby will come in handy selling mini choppers for baby food, make up for new mums, laundry balls for babys skin, a treat for tired mums, make up for mums on the go etc etc etc. Cant wait!

Tristar if or when you become a dad then you`ll understand how your partner or wife will love all things " baby " orientated. I think its lovely to see a woman enjoying motherhood and everything it entails, though I must admit until I had my own kids I was kind of cool and disinterested. Its true when they say life is never the same again when you become a father.

I need a wife first. Its getting more and more unlikely, please God let it happen someday.

Carmel was a bore and she will be an even bigger baby bore I expect.

well since you seem so sure she will be selling all mum/baby related products then you won't miss out on anything when you switch her off.

I suspected Carmel would be back at the earliest opportunity, she seemed to like he air time and often indulged herself talking about her wedding all the time and that super hubby of hers. I just wonder if the baby will come in handy selling mini choppers for baby food, make up for new mums, laundry balls for babys skin, a treat for tired mums, make up for mums on the go etc etc etc. Cant wait!

Could we just change the flippin' record - please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back