Carmel returns.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a matter of 'taking sides' and I was in no way trying to 'mock' him. I just haven't got any patience with people who have tantrums because they don't get their own way and then try to blame other people for their own shortcomings!! Sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's it.
I appreciate your response Susie, but things are not always as they seem. If I genuinely thought it was about a tantrum I would probably agree with you.

No hard feelings.

as i'm not one of those people with a 'small life' vienna quoted earlier and am therefore hardly ever here, if you think that's happening occasionally, yes i think it is. your team however seem to be here 24/7

I have a fantastic life and come on here for amusement and info about Q,I certainly am not a member of any team.

I don't want to name the individual concerned and I don't think she is acting alone either. She is still here by the way, just process of elimination and will unmask it. Someone hasn't spoke yet!

I don't want to name the individual concerned and I don't think she is acting alone either. She is still here by the way, just process of elimination and will unmask it. Someone hasn't spoke yet!

This is childish, Sazza has asked you for evidence to support your claims - take it up off-line with her...

As I stated before you need to tell myself or Graham or we can't investigate.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back