Aubrey Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank **** (insert your own expletive) fir that!

Now all you need to do is sew 2 dusters together and call it a dustbag. For some reason the lack of dustbag (for a 50 quid bag!) is unacceptable for some, as they think the bag deserves one. Yes, the quality does suggest it should have one BUT for the price, a trip to Tesco for some value dusters will do just as well.

You did the right thing ladies. Hen will already know that she won't be disappointed, but Capirossi.. you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for the heads up on the duster bag, have a new pack of dusters somewhere in a kitchen drawer so will sort that out. I feel strangely relieved and very tired!!

I was busy trying to find my credit card!! Done and dusted too - argh!! I know WGirl, I read about the lack of dustbag and to be honest, if my £300 LG came without one then I would be a bit miffed, but you don't go into Debenhams or TKMaxx, spend £50 on a bag and throw a hissy fit as there's no bag for your bag do you?!!

I can't believe I just buckled under the pressure of you two naughty girls, haha!!!! Aww, I needed a kick up the bum to order it! I am going to send my birthday money off my parents to the credit card company as soon as it arrives and I fall in love with it for real!!!

It's an "investment piece" ladies! Even though it's a very small investement, it's real leather and like you say, is classy and timeless. Ok, enough justification, hurry up Dave the Courier!!!! Oooh, I have 3 New CID travel cases coming tomorrow. I am a bad, bad girl :devil:

Oooh let me know about the New CID cases won't you, I'd like a full report on my desk in the morning! lol

Now Princess Pickle... What about you?

I think Q owes us commission if the white sells out!

I say, Enjoy! I'm not tempted 'cause I need a crossbody bag because of my cane. So I say to you, make the most of it. And you can tell OH Aunty Snarly said, "I should!"

Haha!! They're such small fry compared with our lovely Tig bag!! Although.....not that much difference in price. £34 (?) for a piece of plastic!! Thankfully they're on easy payments so whatever colour I decide to keep I can just pretend I am paying £11 for it, as I "won't even notice the subsequent payments come out of my bank account", hehe!! I will do you a lovely write up, fear not! I think we should start a sub-forum for pictures of our French tote in various locations around the globe, haha!!!

Whilst I was dithering, I did a search for 'white leather' and I saw so many lovely Tig bags. It's not really a brand I have taken notice of before, but I fancied a few of the larger shoppers. I need locking up :bandit:

Weathergirl - I think we may have created a monster....lol. I'm up for the 'travels of a white tig bag'. Must go to bed tomorrow is full of leg waxing (oh the glamour!!) - also I may have to grab people in off the streets and wax them whether they want it or not, gotta pay for that handbag!!

Ouch! Never plucked up the courage for a wax. I am fair and not too hairy but have been getting away with my husband's razor and my (l'Occitane!) soap for years! Shall I duck for cover?....

Oi. Leave one for me! I've had my eye on it weeks lol

Hope you all love it. Thinking about it, it's the only bag I have in four colours. I have a Patrick Cox and an Ri2k in two colours. Oh no hang on I've got a KVZ (fabric logo print) in three colours. And I did have a Gucci in two colours ... which is where this story of handbag temptation started!

Tink - come on now, don't let the side down. It was you that started all this you know...:wink: haha!! I like the yellows too, what shade of yellow do you have? I'd like to see all the other shades. I did a quick ebay search earlier but nothing similar to this bag came up. I would love another colour for £25!! No, stop it now. I'm going to have to ban myself from this forum and QVC :smirk:

I have a LG bag in 3 colours, albeit one is a different size to the rest.

Every now and then I get a severe dose of the sensibles! I've been very good of late and I have got it on my birthday list (June) so I'm going to wait and see.

The yellow one I have isn't the recent one. It's more of a mustardy yellow but still yellow. It's more practical than a lemony yellow because it works in winter or summer.

The purple one is again quite a muted purple. More aubergine.

I think the colours I have are all quite clever really. They're distinct colours but not too "in your face".

It has been stuck on just a few in yellow and green for ages on the Q website. So much so that I thought they were going to retire it but then they came back with the white, the silver and a bright lemon yellow.

I think once I get the white one I'll stop buying.

Ouch! Never plucked up the courage for a wax. I am fair and not too hairy but have been getting away with my husband's razor and my (l'Occitane!) soap for years! Shall I duck for cover?....

Well you never know, take a quick peep out of your window and you may find me lurking in the garden with a wax pot!!:grin:

Now Princess Pickle... What about you?

I think Q owes us commission if the white sells out!

You guys are ahead of me! I've been at work all day where our "internet police" don't let us access forums like this - guess it's because they think we are there to work?!

Anyway, I reckon you will be able to add me to your list before the evening is out!!

Tink - come on now, don't let the side down. It was you that started all this you know...:wink: haha!! I like the yellows too, what shade of yellow do you have? I'd like to see all the other shades. I did a quick ebay search earlier but nothing similar to this bag came up. I would love another colour for £25!! No, stop it now. I'm going to have to ban myself from this forum and QVC :smirk:

I have a LG bag in 3 colours, albeit one is a different size to the rest.

Capirossi - You are as bad as me, if not worse!! I went on the "bay" last night too for the same reason AND I have the same LG bags in different colours. I guess we are both hopeless cases?!

Oh nooooooo!

It's in the basket!

So much for willpower!!

You reaslise that when hubbie asks, it's all going to be your fault: "the voices made me do it"!!

I'll let you know what I think when it turns up - hope you all love yours :)

Latest posts

Back