Aubrey Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am keeping my white tig, I love it, and I also desperately want the LG phone box mobile case, it is soooo lush!

That is fab too! Have you all noticed that Lulu Guinness Accessories seems to be mainly that these days - accessories? It's mainly purses and make up bags/purses.

S.Hen - I had another look at that gorgeous navy and white Aubrey bag, and I was so tempted, but told myself it was way too big for me and I wouldn't get use out of it. It is absolutely gorgeous though. I wish I loved bigger bags, lol.

Capirossi I think probably the lips bow Wanda. Or the black nappa leather.

My next bag will either be the white tig or the raspberry Bayswater though. And I haven't got an easy pay code to tempt me. Plus I'm in sensible mode.

I've rejigged my bedroom a bit Haven't quite got the extra room I wanted but am thinking a chest for the spare room could be the answer. It's the home office so I don't want a wardrobe or chest of drawers in there but I need somewhere with easy access for my handbags.

Capirossi I think probably the lips bow Wanda. Or the black nappa leather.

My next bag will either be the white tig or the raspberry Bayswater though. And I haven't got an easy pay code to tempt me. Plus I'm in sensible mode.

I've rejigged my bedroom a bit Haven't quite got the extra room I wanted but am thinking a chest for the spare room could be the answer. It's the home office so I don't want a wardrobe or chest of drawers in there but I need somewhere with easy access for my handbags.

Is this online anywhere Tink? Do you have a link? It sounds fab!

I am keeping my white tig, I love it, and I also desperately want the LG phone box mobile case, it is soooo lush!

Glad you like your Tig! I bought the phone box mobile case for my Mum for Christmas last year (I'm converting her!!) and it is lovely, real quality. The only note of caution I would add is that if you have a newer "smart" phone then it may well be a snug fit. I have an HTC Wildfire and it fitted in but was too snug. My Mum's phone fits perfectly though.

That is fab too! Have you all noticed that Lulu Guinness Accessories seems to be mainly that these days - accessories? It's mainly purses and make up bags/purses.

S.Hen - I had another look at that gorgeous navy and white Aubrey bag, and I was so tempted, but told myself it was way too big for me and I wouldn't get use out of it. It is absolutely gorgeous though. I wish I loved bigger bags, lol.

I must admit that I'm eyeing up that stripey Aubrey bag too!! What are we like?!

I love my Lulu bags and yes, I agree, some are big but some are more standard sized too. That's what I love, something for every occasion!!

Enjoy the show!!!

Glad you like your Tig! I bought the phone box mobile case for my Mum for Christmas last year (I'm converting her!!) and it is lovely, real quality. The only note of caution I would add is that if you have a newer "smart" phone then it may well be a snug fit. I have an HTC Wildfire and it fitted in but was too snug. My Mum's phone fits perfectly though.

Know you probably won't respond until this show is over..LOL Thanks for the info., think I may order it because if my phone doesn't fit I can always buy another phone!! Seriously what I meant is that it will not be too expensive to send back.

p.s. I think I can hear your debit card screaming (or is it mine??)

I'm disappointed that Lulu hasn't shown :-( am patiently waiting for the Franka to feature so I can see it in 'real life'!! I have one of each in my basket, just in case!!! :giggle: Hope you get your phone case SHen!

OMG is that you Princess Pickle on the phone now?!!!!

I heard that call. 40 LG bags and she had just bought 2 more including that gorgeous Red Eva bag. Am I jealous - hell yes! I have one LG bag and I am never likely to get another one. I don't know why I punish myself watching the shows. It is the only handbag range I really lust after.

OMG is that you Princess Pickle on the phone now?!!!!

No, wasn't me!! Trust me, if I lived that close to London I'd NEVER be out of the Ellis Street shop!!!

BTW - didn't buy anything!! I liked the Voyage tote but not what I'm after at the moment. I was disappointed that the Franka was a no-show too!! Going to go and have another look now!

I don't think it was Princess Pickle as Debbie said the caller was from Surrey.

Love the one you have Itchy!

Debbie didn't say Surrey until after I'd posted :-( Sorry Pickle!! Coincidence or what?! lol

I have a stone Franka in my basket....thing is, if I order it and it shows tonight and I either don't like or want a different colour I will be gutted!! I still don't need it, but I'm thinking what's the harm in paying the first installment to see what it's like! I am surprised that no-one that bought it as a TSV has commented :wonder:

Well done for not buying anything by the way!! :happy:

Debbie didn't say Surrey until after I'd posted :-( Sorry Pickle!! Coincidence or what?! lol

I have a stone Franka in my basket....thing is, if I order it and it shows tonight and I either don't like or want a different colour I will be gutted!! I still don't need it, but I'm thinking what's the harm in paying the first installment to see what it's like! I am surprised that no-one that bought it as a TSV has commented :wonder:

Well done for not buying anything by the way!! :happy:

Well, you probably won't be surprised to hear that I have just ordered the navy Franka!! Somehow justified by the fact that I returned the Tig tote!!!

I think you'll love it, I have two patent Frankas and they are beautiful, more classically styled and less quirky than some of Lulu's bags.

Go on......:giggle:

Lol!! I wanted a patent Franka, but I think they recently sold out. There's only stone left on LG's site.

Well, I've gone and done it too :happy: that means first thing Wednesday morning I deperately need to to get down the post office to return my 4 parcels!! That's gonna cost me :cash: ouch!

Oh well. Am still going for the Tig and the Lola with my code - and then I seriously need to stop spending and try and keep some money for hols :dull:

lol I knew one of you would buy today. Enjoy!!

I can't do links on my chuffing iPhone Capirossi. Well I don't know how anyway. But if you google "pink small bayswater mulberry" it comes up. It's quite wee. I love the Bayswater style but the standard size too big for me.

I'm off out later and will be taking my bright orange Osprey bag. :eek:)

Can't do smilies either lol

I've got it!! I can see a hot pink, a patent and an ostrich, lol! Gorgeous!! Just realised that I have a Bayswater in black, from Thailand....ahem :wonder: haha! It's really good actually, my sister got stopped in a posh handbag shop by a lady admiring her tan one (she spilled the beans right away!) Wish she had bought me the tan :doh: lol

Lol!! I wanted a patent Franka, but I think they recently sold out. There's only stone left on LG's site.

Well, I've gone and done it too :happy: that means first thing Wednesday morning I deperately need to to get down the post office to return my 4 parcels!! That's gonna cost me :cash: ouch!

Oh well. Am still going for the Tig and the Lola with my code - and then I seriously need to stop spending and try and keep some money for hols :dull:

Haha!! I'm not quite sure who is leading who astray here but at least we can blame one another when the other half asks!!

I have the stone and pink patent Frankas and they are both lovely but the pink especially is beautiful! They do show up occasionally on ebay so keep a look out.

Enjoy the 9:00pm show!:giggle: Wonder if Lulu will be on for that one?!

Oh, I didn't ask, what colour did you go for in the end?

Latest posts

Back