Aubrey Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's in the basket!

So much for willpower!!

You reaslise that when hubbie asks, it's all going to be your fault: "the voices made me do it"!!

I'll let you know what I think when it turns up - hope you all love yours :)

Ha ha!!! What are we like?! We're so easily influenced, let us never, ever meet and go shopping in real life!! I hope you all love yours too, but I hope mine is hideously ugly when it arrives and I have to send it right back ;)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Ha ha!!! What are we like?! We're so easily influenced, let us never, ever meet and go shopping in real life!! I hope you all love yours too, but I hope mine is hideously ugly when it arrives and I have to send it right back ;)

Oh I don't know, shopping with you lot could be fun!!

Now, to go and check out those Aubrey bags.........

pmsl!! Ok ok, it's in my basket.....:mysmilie_486: hehe!!

Tomorrow, first thing, I am in the post office returning my LG tote - my first LG return, ever :doh:

Hen - are you with me?! Let's sync mouses (Mice?!!) and confirm purchase together!!!! :sweat:

An LG return? Unfortunately that's just not a phrase I'm familiar with........:giggle:

On a slightly different topic but still very much bag related - are you all aware that Lulu G is on this Saturday, the 2nd? Please, please don't let me be tempted again.......:angel:

On a slightly different topic but still very much bag related - are you all aware that Lulu G is on this Saturday, the 2nd? Please, please don't let me be tempted again.......:angel:

Oh yes. I am not watching, unless I can somehow manage to persuade hubby to forego some of his summer bonus as a birthday prezzie to me! I seriously cannot afford another LG in the house right now :-( mind you, he who never comments on my shopping habits has began to notice every few days when he returns from work there appears to be a new bag in the household!!! :eek:

An LG return? Unfortunately that's just not a phrase I'm familiar with........:giggle:

I know, it's breaking my heart! I didn't have the courage to go today, but the nylon tote money will (has been) put to better use for the white leather Tig! I promise I won't make a habit of it!

That is gorgeous! Fortunately, I am only lusting after the polka dot franka at the mo (red or navy) but am trying really hard to be a good girl. A new job beckons but I may have to take a pay cut. I must stop buying handbags, I must, I must!!! :what:

Hey! We really should go shopping together Capirossi, we seem to have a lot of the same tastes - I love the spotty Franka too, I love the blue one!! Please God that's not on easy-pay on Saturday or I'm done for!:doh:

Hey! We really should go shopping together Capirossi, we seem to have a lot of the same tastes - I love the spotty Franka too, I love the blue one!! Please God that's not on easy-pay on Saturday or I'm done for!:doh:

Oh no.......:eek: me too I'm afraid. Argh!!!

Oh yeah, a forum shopping trip. We should all go to the Q outlet and have a right old laugh at the stuff we've sent back, haha!!

I am afraid though, that you, me, speckledhen and a few other naughties would be dangerous let loose in real life! :D

I daren't go with you lot! Normally I hate "real shops", but when it comes to bags I can linger and linger. You should have seen me in the Mulberry factory store.

Luckily for me LG bags don't do it. The Tig Frenchie is an exception to the rule of my normally slouchy handbag tastes.

The place I have to avoid when shopping is John Lewis. I am lethal in there. Bags, cosmetics... God help me if they start selling Emma Hardie....

As for Aubrey, the photos don't sell them to me but I will keep my eye out for the next show, and hope I don't end up working.

Hey... why not wait a few months and see if any end up in clearance or last clicks?

I daren't go with you lot! Normally I hate "real shops", but when it comes to bags I can linger and linger. You should have seen me in the Mulberry factory store.

Luckily for me LG bags don't do it. The Tig Frenchie is an exception to the rule of my normally slouchy handbag tastes.

The place I have to avoid when shopping is John Lewis. I am lethal in there. Bags, cosmetics... God help me if they start selling Emma Hardie....

As for Aubrey, the photos don't sell them to me but I will keep my eye out for the next show, and hope I don't end up working.

Hey... why not wait a few months and see if any end up in clearance or last clicks?

Another one of our 'naughties'!!! And Tink also I seem to recall...haha!

Am with you on the 'real shop' thing, and also the John Lewis love-in. On the rare occasion hubby and I go into town together (once a year, and that's not every year!) I know I can have a good scoot around in there at all the luscious things as he just gets as mesmerised in the electronics department!

looks good :) have fun.. Try for more collections and decide which one you need.

Hey Louie!! I have missed a load of these posts as either been on my phone or my tablet. Welcome to the forum! Are you an Aubrey, Tig or Lulu G girl?!!! :giggle:

I used to work in central London and my route to work COULD take me through John Lewis on Oxford Street. Basically I worked about a few minutes from Oxford Circus. Then I moved to Regent Street then to Fulham. My credit card was grateful for the move to Fulham. :eek:)

Now I don't even work near any proper shops let alone on a High Street. And that was my decision as I run my own company so I chose the office.

You talk about lingering, Weathergirl - I went to Lulu's shop in London last year.....OMG!! I could have lingered for Britain in there, it was fab! Going again in September and the the New York one at Christmas. There really is no hope for me.....

Too late, Weathergirl; JL already sells Emma Hardie!

:happy: Jay

You talk about lingering, Weathergirl - I went to Lulu's shop in London last year.....OMG!! I could have lingered for Britain in there, it was fab! Going again in September and the the New York one at Christmas. There really is no hope for me.....

Oh you lucky, lucky lady!!! What are the staff like? Are they pretentious? Do they look down your nose at you or are they ok?! I would love to go. We were planning on going last xmas but Mr C went and ****** fell off his motorbike and scuppered my plans *tsk*

BTW - have you got photos of your bags? I have, sad girl that I am :blush:, but only because people were asking to see them! I'll have to inbox you the link:cool:

Too late, Weathergirl; JL already sells Emma Hardie!

:happy: Jay

Oh no!!! I asked in my JL at xmas and they didn't then. Maybe I need a little trip into Cardiff to have a nose, it's been a while!

Yay ladies, my petie sac Francais has been shipped today :grin: Anyone else's en route?!

To Capirossi - Hi! The staff in London (Ellis Street) were lovely, really chatty and friendly and obviously loved her bags as much as I do. I did not feel pressured at all and I was in there for over an hour, they even let me take photos of her collectible range!! I had some trouble finding the shop and called into a couple of shops around Sloane Square to ask and talk about snobby! But not Lulu's staff. I'm looking forward to checking out the Burlington Arcade shop this time, we were just a week or so too early last year - gutted!!

Yes, I have photos of my bags! Thought only I was that sad!!! If you know how to send a link through here (not sure I do?!) then I'd love to see them x

I was going to Private Message you but I don't seem able to?? I wonder if you have to be a VIP shopper to have this facility? Anyone else know?

I was going to Private Message you but I don't seem able to?? I wonder if you have to be a VIP shopper to have this facility? Anyone else know?

Ah, you've gone too technical for me now! I'm not a VIP shopper though, if that helps.

Love your cat picture, by the way - gorgeous!:happy:

Latest posts

Back