Aubrey Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you! That's my Rossi, catching some rays! She won't let me near her with the Ultrasun though, haha!

Aww no worries, they're not going anywhere, I'm sure we'll sort something one day!

I'm happy to use my cat in the avatar but as his name is Alf I'd rather not have it as my username lol. Actually he's Alfie. I got told off last week for giving such a beautiful creature a name like Alf. Cheek!

Snap!! :eek:)

Mine is asleep upstairs on my bed. Snoring gently. Flat on his back. And I can't tell you how tempting it is to tickle his belly ... lol. Fortunately old dopey likes his belly tickled.

I have two actually, Rossi and Casey. Casey doesn't like having her photo taken while Rossi is a proper poser!! They are sisters so are virtually identical anyway. Seen one, seen 'em both!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

How funny. Alf has a brother who hates the nasty clicky thing. But they're very different. Bro is mainly white with tabby patches.

Alfie is the weirdest cat ever. Hates laps or being picked up, unless on HIS terms, in which case he just muscles right in and plonks himself on you. If I use L'Occitane shea anything he rubs himself all over me. He is also very naughty, and moody. But we love him.

Haha! This is turning into the Cat Forum - not that there's anything wrong with that! I've signed up to become a VIP shopper so I should be able to share a picture of our little princess very soon!!!:happy:

Well, I love love love my front row seat looking at the cat & dog pictures. I see the white cat and think oh, new picture of kitty, is it Casey or Rossi? then think, it's Capirossi. Sorry, I recognise the kitties first then the mommas! And until I know their names, they're Boo-Bear. Alfie's a lovely name. One should always practice saying the name of the pet as it would be when called at the vets. If I had heeded my own advice, I wouldn't have named my Maine Coon, Sniffer. "Sniffer Smith" always made the waiting room erupt in laughter. ;-)

Well, my Tig French Tote arrived yesterday.........and went back today.

As Capirossi said, it was nice but just not special enough. The leather was certainly lovely and soft, I'll give it that, but it just didn't "speak" to me. So, I've been a good girl and sent it back and that makes me feel all virtuous for when Lulu G is on later!!:cheeky:

Well, my Tig French Tote arrived yesterday.........and went back today.

As Capirossi said, it was nice but just not special enough. The leather was certainly lovely and soft, I'll give it that, but it just didn't "speak" to me. So, I've been a good girl and sent it back and that makes me feel all virtuous for when Lulu G is on later!!:cheeky:

It's strange isn't it? I can't quite put my finger on it. It was a super cute bag, extremely well-made...but you know our problem don't you? Ms G!!!! I blame her for my complete inability to even consider other bags now :bandit: haha!

Well, I love love love my front row seat looking at the cat & dog pictures. I see the white cat and think oh, new picture of kitty, is it Casey or Rossi? then think, it's Capirossi. Sorry, I recognise the kitties first then the mommas! And until I know their names, they're Boo-Bear. Alfie's a lovely name. One should always practice saying the name of the pet as it would be when called at the vets. If I had heeded my own advice, I wouldn't have named my Maine Coon, Sniffer. "Sniffer Smith" always made the waiting room erupt in laughter. ;-)

Haha Snarly!! Talking of names, my Casey (rhymes with Macy) always gets called Cassie. I always correct them in the vets, god help me if I had children! I would be like my mum. My name is Natasha and people naturally call me Tash or Tasha. She has spent my whole 38 years correcting people, and embarrassing me no end. However, it turns out I would be the same :giggle:

It's strange isn't it? I can't quite put my finger on it. It was a super cute bag, extremely well-made...but you know our problem don't you? Ms G!!!! I blame her for my complete inability to even consider other bags now :bandit: haha!

I think you're right there! There was nothing that I could say I didn't like, I just didn't like it enough. Even my husband (who secretly likes my Lulu bags!!) said that he didn't like it so even he's been "spoilt"!!

Perhaps I shall get my white tig after all if you lot are all sending them back :eek:)

My problem with bags is always size. The Tig bag is about the perfect size for me and most designer bags are much bigger. And for me they have to be "hand"bags. I have never had a shoulder bag.

Patrick Cox did a gorgeous bag last year that's a similar size to the Tig but a bit more boxy. I have that in dark grey and ice cream pink.

I think my favourite LG bag would have to be the small bow Wanda or possibly the nappa leather one that is like an oblong box with the quilted lips.

Have to admit I have my eye on a raspberry small Bayswater though. Need to hit bonus though to get that I think.

I like the size on the Tig too. I think that's why I don't use my LG enough, they are all a bit big (well, most of them). I don't carry a lot with me. Large LG wallet, sunglasses, phone, lip products and that's about it (outside of work that is) Tink - which small bow Wanda do you like? Having a dillemma between the stripe and the lips!! I am feeling guilty about having an easy pay code and not investing in my collection, haha!!

I really wanted to like the Tig enough to keep it. Even though it's considerably less expensive than the LG, I still can't bring myself to keep it. Am gutted in a way as it's the perfect size for me. Ahhh, I may even unwrap it and take another look, just in case I was being rash! :confused: Thinking about it, it may be the colour. If it was a tan I know I would use it all year round, can't remember what other colours are left now...may have a look!

White was the only colour bag that was missing in my small collection. If you would keep it but for the colour, check out ebay, I have seen Tan ones on there, and they are cheaper... But of course no MBG so you would have to be pretty sure.

How many LG bags do you have?

White was the only colour bag that was missing in my small collection. If you would keep it but for the colour, check out ebay, I have seen Tan ones on there, and they are cheaper... But of course no MBG so you would have to be pretty sure.

There is a red Tig French tote on ebay - or there was yesterday!

I don't have a white handbag but still didn't fall for the Tig enough to keep it.

Can't speak for Capirossi but I have close to 40 LG bags (but, in my defence, that includes everything from really huge ones to much smaller evening bags and even a lips clutch!).

Have to dash now, things to do so that I'm ready to sit down free and unhindered for 4:00!!!

OOoh, I have just found another Tig that I am loving, in a 'honey' colour! It's 102680, seems to be the right size and the honey is gorgeous! However, the picture of it is quite yellow, if you look at the video it's a really pale camel colour. I really, really like it :blush: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.102680.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

I think I have 6 bags and umpteen purses/accessories! I do love them, and have just been on her site again, but they really are not practical and most of them too large for me. I think maybe it's time to draw my LG collection to a standstill :sweat: I would never get rid of what I have, and I will use them, I just prefer a smaller bag so I will always go for something other than these - apart from my latest which I posted a pic of t'other day. I do love that one, it's very neutral and an everyday size.

I am seriously considering that other Tig! Thanks for the tip off about ebay. I looked before I ordered the French tote and not many came up, I even copied and pasted the brand name as I wasn't sure how to spell it, lol

40????? WOWEEE!!! You have quite a few years collecting (and bags) on me PrincessPickle!! I am impressed. Mine pale into insignifigance in comparison!

Latest posts

Back