Aubrey Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Colour blocking is all the rage Tink, and is this seasons must have - so you are at the cutting edge of fashion. I too am a handbag freak and have many bags, but funnily enough not the one you describe - off to take a peak (may regret it!!)

I have to admit I'd been using it at the weekend as I'd worn jeans and a navy top, a navy/grey/yellow dress and then jeans and a white top. I grabbed it when I was dressed this morning thinking of changing it by actually it looked quite good with the turquoise dress and shoes. Happy accident rather cutting edge trend setting lol

Thanks Tink. The only reason I was thinking shoulder is because I would want it for hols. I still love it though!!

Oh no speckledhen - don't look!!! It's a gorgeous little bag, you will be tempted!!

I too am a die-hard Lulu fan but there is only one of my (ahem, many) bags that I find practical and comfy enough to use everyday - that's my latest addition, the linen and cream leather small Carmella. I can't even fold it flat to put in my case, so am on the lookout for a softer neutral bag, preferably in leather.

After today, I will no longer look at any bags!!! :what: I should really save my money and buy some in Santorini. I bought a red leather stam bag last time and fancied loads more. *sigh* I either need to go back to work or sit on my hands!!

Btw Tink am loving your colours and bag usage!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

PrincessPickle - didn't see the programme but SusanGraver featured last 2 days. May be her line. I have 4 of her chiffony or silk kimono tops and really like them. pssst I ordered a couple more today. oh me, oh my!

Thanks Snarly. I missed the show too but was checking out some of the videos (which, incidentally seem to be minus sound!).

I know what you mean, I went a little mad the previous weekend for "Get Gorgeous" - four dresses, three Elemis items and a B&W t-shirt!! Need to lay low for a while now.......:blush:

Thanks Tink. The only reason I was thinking shoulder is because I would want it for hols. I still love it though!!

Oh no speckledhen - don't look!!! It's a gorgeous little bag, you will be tempted!!

I too am a die-hard Lulu fan but there is only one of my (ahem, many) bags that I find practical and comfy enough to use everyday - that's my latest addition, the linen and cream leather small Carmella. I can't even fold it flat to put in my case, so am on the lookout for a softer neutral bag, preferably in leather.

After today, I will no longer look at any bags!!! :what: I should really save my money and buy some in Santorini. I bought a red leather stam bag last time and fancied loads more. *sigh* I either need to go back to work or sit on my hands!!

Btw Tink am loving your colours and bag usage!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I know the feeling Capirossi, I ADORE my Lulu bags and I have never found any others that come close (in my eyes!) but the Aubrey ones do look very tempting!! I may have to join you in the exercise of sitting on my hands!!:wink:

My problem with LG is that I don't like big bags. I like small structured bags which is why I adore the French Tote from Tig. I do have other handbags. I've got quite a few! I do have an LG but it's years old and a small cute as a button evening bag.

I would like the white one though. I had a gorgeous white Gucci bag but it expired last summer.

I'm a devil for handbags though. If I find one I like I'll buy it in at least one other colour. I change my handbag every few days.

Thanks Snarly. I missed the show too but was checking out some of the videos (which, incidentally seem to be minus sound!).

Yes! What on earth is that all about - I have the same thing happening to me. I like to go back and re-look at certain items and there is absolutely no sound, very odd!

Yes! What on earth is that all about - I have the same thing happening to me. I like to go back and re-look at certain items and there is absolutely no sound, very odd!

Don't know, Speckledhen! Seems to only be the Aubrey videos though - I've watched others and they've been OK. If I thought it would make any difference I'd phone customer services.....!!

I thought it was me! Well, more specifically my tablet. Glad it's a technical issue - their end not mine!!

My problem with LG is that I don't like big bags. I like small structured bags which is why I adore the French Tote from Tig. I do have other handbags. I've got quite a few! I do have an LG but it's years old and a small cute as a button evening bag.

I would like the white one though. I had a gorgeous white Gucci bag but it expired last summer.

I'm a devil for handbags though. If I find one I like I'll buy it in at least one other colour. I change my handbag every few days.

I just got the Tig french tote in white as I noticed they had it in stock. It arrived last week and worth the 50 ish quid. It's lovely. I have it in another colour and it is deceptive, small but fits loads in. Everyone admires it and assumes I paid 10 times what it actually cost. I dont't usually go for habd held bags or such smart structured ones (Aubrey not really for me) but this little Tig is the bees knees.

I just got the Tig french tote in white as I noticed they had it in stock. It arrived last week and worth the 50 ish quid. It's lovely. I have it in another colour and it is deceptive, small but fits loads in. Everyone admires it and assumes I paid 10 times what it actually cost. I dont't usually go for habd held bags or such smart structured ones (Aubrey not really for me) but this little Tig is the bees knees.

Actually, that does look like a very nice bag.........drat it!!

I forgot I've got it in pumpkin too which is a lovely deep orange!! I bought one (the bronze or the pumpkin) from La Q and all the others from eBay for about £25 a piece.

Although if I do buy the white I will buy it from La Q simply because I want to be sure it's the perfect white and that it wears well. I'm sure I'll love it.

I think it's a gorgeous bag for £50.

Stop tempting me ladies!! :devil: The only thing stopping me right now is the fact that it's hand-held....but I am on the parapet :whew:

Stop tempting me ladies!! :devil: The only thing stopping me right now is the fact that it's hand-held....but I am on the parapet :whew:

Lets just both jump together, it is gorgeous and we'll regret it if it sells out!! I will if you do....lol

p.s. I'm not really any help am I!!!!

Lets just both jump together, it is gorgeous and we'll regret it if it sells out!! I will if you do....lol

p.s. I'm not really any help am I!!!!

Argh!!! You're so naughty :mysmilie_17: I have lost count the number of times I have watched that video now! I am finding negatives to talk myself out of it. The guest presenter got in on her shoulder on the shortest setting, so I would have a go on the longest one. So. the latest negative is that it's not very secure to be walking around on hols with....but omg I so love it!! :heart:

I saw this today, which is also super cute in white, but not leather. I went and had a sniff while I was queuing for my bra fitting (see post about strapless bra's - grr!) http://www.marksandspencer.com/Per-Una-Flap-Pocket-Grab/dp/B006U91O4Q

Are you seriously very tempted Hen?!! Have we checked out Aubrey in case there is something else there that tickles our fancy more?!! Anyone want to buy some Lulu Guinness bags??!! :taphead: :mysmilie_50:

That per Una bow bag is seriously cute and a reasonable price too. I'm going back to look at some silent clips (rolls eyes) of Aubrey and then on to Tig and if I am undecided I am going to flip a coin....lol. No, cannot justify Aubrey, he is just too expensive at the moment for me, but could Tignanello....aaaarghhhh the torture of a handbag just a click away..

Yes I agree, Aubrey is too expensive. I only really, really want the striped Sultan, and even that's too big for me!! I'm off to dither some more....!!

Stop dithering you two! It may onlybe a few in stock as 2 months ago when I coveted the white it was sold out! Mine had tags intact and plastic on handles so pretty sure it's not a return, but why did they not restock all the new colours? Is this bag being " retired"?

I thought my other one was cognac but now I reckon it must be pumpkin. Mine was off the Bay..£29 I think. Loved it so much am willing to pay Q's price for the white. Already have loads of events I will use it for this summer, and when summer is over I will pack it away until next year and out it will come. It's an ageless classic this bag. And thick, soft leather!

pmsl!! Ok ok, it's in my basket.....:mysmilie_486: hehe!!

I am ordering it through hubby's account though as have been spending and returning like a demon since I have been off. Tomorrow, first thing, I am in the post office returning my LG tote - my first LG return, ever :doh:

Hen - are you with me?! Let's sync mouses (Mice?!!) and confirm purchase together!!!! :sweat:

Oh Bum, I'm going to have to accidentally order it now (don't look at me like that Capirossi, come and join me on the dark side!!)

Latest posts

Back