Aubrey Bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, but am not even looking!!! Am all bagged out now, until a few choice LG appear in the drop and I can afford to buy them in a few months, haha!!! :grin:

More temptation.....there is an Aubrey Bags sale on BrandAlley starting tomorrow.

http://www.brandalley.co.uk/

Well, thanks again for the heads up, Janey! Just been on the site and they have some rather nice bags there. I was moderately restrained and purchased the Belle Clutch (which looks more like a large purse to me but we'll see) and I even pursuaded my husband to buy a pair of trousers from Craghoppers so we could split the P&P!!! How cunning am I?! :happy:

Gorgeous bags! That clutch is very cute Pickle. They had it on Q, there may still be a video demo. It's like a wallet inside, with card slots etc. Don't think you'd get a lippie or keys or anything in there though.

Was tempted by a few but am being super good (for a change) :cool:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

There is indeed a video demo - I was watching it last night (without sound, of course!).

I think you're right, it's more of a purse. I thought calling it a clutch was being a bit ambitious but I thought it would be a perfect purse for holidays when I don't tend to take my usual large (Lulu!) purse with all the cards and stuff that I normally carry every day! Plus, that colour is on wait-list on QVC right now......

It would be fab for hols. I hope it arrives in time for you! I know, I am leaving my large Lulu home too, and have ordered a £10 Travelon!! It is in leopard though so at least there's a touch of glamour (depending on your outlook!!)

Just watched the video again. Isn't it amazing, with no sound you realise just how little time is spent actually demonstrating the product?! I think you may get a couple of small bits in there, but it definitely makes a lush purse.

Aww, Pickle....you've making me look again!!! :what:

Oh. Maybe not, despatch between 25th June and 4th July :(

Last edited:
So true Capirossi. I liked it when on the Kipling shows they actually filled the bags and emptied them on air. Marie Francoise hardly ever does it, and now it's a bit half hearted with only a few bits and pieces and the obligatory bottle of water!!! (I don't carry one... Does anyone else?)
I think the previous kipling lady did it properly.

lol Weathergirl, and there was I thinking I was the only one that didn't carry a bottle of water, or an Oystercard, or an ipad :wonder: ha ha!

Not in London so no oystercard. There is life outside London lol! No ipad either... or kindle!! Though my iphone does have a kindle app, does that count?

I thought the same thing when I watched the clips without sound - a lot of waffle and not much attention focused on the bag!

My work bag tends to have a lot in it but any other bag is just purse, phone, possibly an umbrella and.........a bottle of water if I'm going round the shops!! (No Oyster card though, not much call for them in the West Country!!). :happy:

My white Tig is going back. Nothing wrong with the bag. I just wanted the Clarisonic more. And a white bag will probably only be used twice this year ( too small for work, and for me would be just for special occasions, and too restrictive for just spring/summer. I like a bag that's an all year rounder really.

Sad but gotta follow my rules that if it isn't used enough it's not good value.

My white Tig is going back. Nothing wrong with the bag. I just wanted the Clarisonic more. And a white bag will probably only be used twice this year ( too small for work, and for me would be just for special occasions, and too restrictive for just spring/summer. I like a bag that's an all year rounder really.

Sad but gotta follow my rules that if it isn't used enough it's not good value.

Good willpower there Weathergirl! I know exactly what you mean too only in my case it was another LG bag that clinched me sending the Tig back. Have to try these things though 'eh?!:wink:

Latest posts

Back