Anna Cookson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Nick Kaymen ad was on years ago.

I wouldn't say she was a thick cow at all if she has an English degree. In fact she speaks very well.

I never said she was a *thick cow* or said that she doesn't speak well???????????????????????????????????????????????????/

And I MUST get a shade...I don't want soot everywhere...I've noticed in my kitchen from candles :wonder:

I never said she was a *thick cow* or said that she doesn't speak well???????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Oh my goodness no of course you didn't it was Tristar. That bit was in reply to his post. Sorry I lumped it together with the reply to you.X

Candles, Burners, Plug ins and any so called air fresheners cause pollution in the home IMO. I open my windows every day for at least an hour and the lovely sea air refreshes all the rooms. Neither my home or holiday home have any of these scented things as to me most of them smell awful and the ones that smell of 'fruit' are the worst offenders.

I have never used candles or burners except for decorative purposes Bettyboo having had an idea what it was like inside houses in medieval times but am guilty of using yankee plug-ins.

Hang on, I never said anything negative about Anna. Im sure I didnt loveheart, what do you mean. I really like Anna and enjoyed her Yankee hours last night

Hang on, I never said anything negative about Anna. Im sure I didnt loveheart, what do you mean. I really like Anna and enjoyed her Yankee hours last night
It's ok Tristar it's clear it wasn't you, just an innocent mistake by Loveheart.

Any idea what became of him??

Seems like he went into songwriting? I didn't know him, well I knew of him of course, eveyone did, he was gorge! He was older than me, he played Jesus in our school play while I was in the choir and I remember (after 30 years?!!) that all us girlies detested the girl who played Mary Magdalene. Who was actually rather nice but when you're 12 these things matter! All the family were super-talented in creative stuff, his brother is a session musician I believe and another brother was an incredible artist. Maybe he'll bring out an album and Q will flog it?!! Or turn up on Towie....

Not a very innocent mistake, I havent heard loveheart say they made a mistake, when I read it it made me sound like I had been nasty about Anna and I had not said that. an apology might be nice.

Any chance that post could be corrected as its not nice to be accused of saying something I didnt.

Not a very innocent mistake, I havent heard loveheart say they made a mistake, when I read it it made me sound like I had been nasty about Anna and I had not said that. an apology might be nice.

Any chance that post could be corrected as its not nice to be accused of saying something I didnt.

Tri, You'll need to flag it to Sazza if you want something to be removed. Go to the post in question and click the little triangle with the ! in it, then tell her what the problem is. She'll decide what's best to do.

Back to the original post (slating the presenters) - I cant stand Anne Dawson! She gets louder and more screechy as the hour goes on, cant stand that thick Irish woman either, she just rattles on and on and on and on....and actually says nothing! I'm finding more and more that I have to record hours and fast forward through them to avoid the pap trotted out by screechy idiots....sigh....

Chesire set- Thank goodness there is someone else out there who dislikes Carmel!

Sorry Tristar of course you didn't, my mistake it was Julius that called her a thick cow.
Apologies.X

Yes I have been out and just noticed your post. All done now.

Who remembers her classic "You have a choose of colours" - seems she likes to make up words and throw them into the conversation which unfortunatey irritates me even more! Did she think by going brown she could dispell the dumb blonde image???

Latest posts

Back