Anna Cookson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think your post is totally out of order. To call someone you don't know that sort of name is awful, in fact it says a lot about what kind of person you must be.

There's always one isn't there!!!??? Well Betty it doesn't particularly say something about the type of person I am, it just says I am making a judgement about her when I don't know her, which is is fact what you're doing about me, innit yeh!? Do you know Anna Cookson? You don't! Oh well then you can't say anything more definitive can you. I'm sure worse things are said down at the 1930s style village post offices with all the Daily Mail reading old dears. Hypocritical old bats the lot of them!
I think your post is totally out of order. To call someone you don't know that sort of name is awful, in fact it says a lot about what kind of person you must be.

Im glad to see Anna do a few evening shifts. She doesnt seem to ever do many tsv launches.

i can watch anyone who doesn't screech, doesn't lie and doesn't talk like a 3 year old. haven't seen that much of anna but she doesn't do any of that. she also doesn't talk about herself all the time.

Yeeowzer! Have some people given up alcohol/tobacco for NewYear? And reached TheGrumpyStage? Definite tetchiness on some threads. imo x SweetnessHerselfSnarly

That's true. She's not like Franks "I, I ,I IIIIIIIIII" all the time. Unfortunately I couldn't warm to her though! The scratchy voice and the adding extra syllabubbles and the overenthusing about some rather ordinary candles didn't do much for me. Wemberly, handelling, candelling yeh yeh yeh yaw yaw yaw.
i can watch anyone who doesn't screech, doesn't lie and doesn't talk like a 3 year old. haven't seen that much of anna but she doesn't do any of that. she also doesn't talk about herself all the time.

Yeeowzer! Have some people given up alcohol/tobacco for NewYear? And reached TheGrumpyStage? Definite tetchiness on some threads. imo x SweetnessHerselfSnarly

YO Snarlzy! No it's just some bird gettin up on her high horse making a fuss about nothing!

I like Anna Cookson but, Lordy, can there be anything more boring than hours and hours and hours of bleedin' pongy overpriced wax?

And we were all comparing in work, they definately do make the walls and ceilings black, all the girls were saying the same thing, and we were all suprised.
I didn;t realise it until recently.

And we were all comparing in work, they definately do make the walls and ceilings black, all the girls were saying the same thing, and we were all suprised.
I didn;t realise it until recently.

i didn't realise it till i wiped a tiny mark off the wall which led to a massive very expensive redecoration job. no more candles for me.

I have got a Yankee candle (it's called White Cotton or Clean Cotton or something like that) for my holiday home. I haven't burned it though as I haven't been there since July. I hope it doesn't blacken the ceiling :(.

Your right. I love them but they make my paintwork go sooty, Iv had wallpaper and paint ruined. Its a shame. Iv bought a lot of these artificial type, Jill Gauntlet ones but its not the same. I want the fragrance just not the mess. They never mention the mess or walls gradually going black, if you light them in every room, you risk a lot of decorating

You don't notice until you wipe something and there it is A clean bit amongst the soot - bit like repainting the internal door frames white, once you start you realise how yellow they all are and have to continue and paint them all!!

The two thats on now, the summer love ones. I got both of those!! they make my airling cupboard smell nice

If you use a shade it can help, but you can see how black the inside of the shades get, so thats going on your walls and ceilings. Gulp.The
tart burners are good, i heard LOL

Weren't they part of a TSV a little while back with tea lights and voltives - they smelt gorgeous

If you use a shade it can help, but you can see how black the inside of the shades get, so thats going on your walls and ceilings. Gulp.The
tart burners are good, i heard LOL

Ive got one of those funny ceramic lids for the kitchen but elsewhere I only burn candles with shades on and it's still a problem!!

Im the same, I love the fragrances but not having them ruin and dirty my home. The ones I now have left I have in my airling cupboard, it smells gorgeous and I have kept the wax tarts for the electric burner tsv I bought, as that does not cause smoke patches, so I can still get my fragrance using tarts. My sister has happily snatched my hand off for some of my large jars.

Latest posts

Back