Anna Cookson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I've been away then by the time I get home I actually crave a bit of Q. It's the first thing i put on tv, and then just zone out under its spell. Its quite ridiculous. Like televisual Valium.

Is now a good time to mention some of your, ahem, impulse buys? Numerous sets of NN, an unworn skagen watch, mini vacs galore.

I saw Anna this morning and thought there was a lot less of the nose wrinkling which did used to get right on my wick - she came across as the classic stage school "eyes and teeth" brigade when she started.
And have I dreamt it or did she used to be blonde?

Yeah amn, she was blonde at the start. No still eye twinkling and nose twitching to me, just sprouted rubbish about the
Romans and their dreams, sorry i don't want to know that

I miss the 'nose' was her trademark, also miss the blonded bobby hair and also miss those bright yellow dresses and bright yellow shoes. Have they told her to tone the yellow down, perhaps? because she dresses very bland compared to the early days

I miss the 'nose' was her trademark, also miss the blonded bobby hair and also miss those bright yellow dresses and bright yellow shoes. Have they told her to tone the yellow down, perhaps? because she dresses very bland compared to the early days
I don't think they tell the presenters what to wear, if they did probably some of the "strange" outfits some of them put together, wouldn't be on the scene. Maybe yellow doesn;t suit the cameras , or maybe she just wears darker colours in the winter :)

I agree Tristar. For her to be called a "thick cow" is absolutely unjustified. She comes across as a very pleasant, well-educated young woman who doesn't lower herself with screeching and hard sell presenting. There are several others on Q with far more irritating voices and presenting styles than hers. She seems to be finding her feet at last, though it has taken her some time.

Gemma I think your opinion is spot on. I honestly believe that, unlike some presenters on all shopping channels, Anna has more going on in her life than work. Charity work, climbing mountains - Kilimanjaro - I don't think I could manage it! and helping to build an orphanage, all for which she should be commended. I agree; she is nowhere near 'thick', exactly the opposite.

Latest posts

Back