Jilly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For those of us who live in Northern Ireland or the Highlands of Scotland, no matter what gender we are. They will not ship this TSV to us.
That's totally ridiculous, do they think you don't have electricity or somehow it's different to the rest of the UK.🤭

😲 Please tell me you just made that up!
Nope, she said that, I had to rewind to make sure she wasn't just talking about the various colours. Btw I put that post on separately with a different subject heading which is why it makes no sense at the start lol but admins kindly merged it in with my old post, which I'd forgotten about.

Last edited:
Nope, she said that, I had to rewind to make sure she wasn't just talking about the various colours. Btw I put that post on separately with a different subject heading which is why it makes no sense at the start lol but admins kindly merged it in with my old post, which I'd forgotten about.
I did see it when it was a new (separate) thread headed “Thanks Jilly” and your post continued with “for confirming that …”. It looks like people still got the gist.

No, but the weird thing is many times if you order direct from a company, they will ship to us. But they appear on QVC and it is a no. Shay & Blue are another on where QVC says no. Yet, I have ordered from them direct without problems.
What do you think of Shay & Blue? From your posts, it seems you know a lot about good quality perfume.

No, but the weird thing is many times if you order direct from a company, they will ship to us. But they appear on QVC and it is a no. Shay & Blue are another on where QVC says no. Yet, I have ordered from them direct without problems.
1. Possibly Q haven't got a contract with a delivery company where they use ferries or air freight?
2. Or, the additional costs cut into their margin.
3. And in NI courtesy of Brexit and the Windsor accord, there may be other complexities that they have been ostrich-like about.
Tbh, I think they've always been tricky with NI and the Islands... so I'd favour optiin 2 as the reason.

1. Possibly Q haven't got a contract with a delivery company where they use ferries or air freight?
2. Or, the additional costs cut into their margin.
3. And in NI courtesy of Brexit and the Windsor accord, there may be other complexities that they have been ostrich-like about.
Tbh, I think they've always been tricky with NI and the Islands... so I'd favour optiin 2 as the reason.
No, No and No.

Evri, DPD and Royal Mail used by QVC deliver to us. The only products which might be a problem is food. In our supermarkets, you will see labels saying not for sale in the EU. I buy quite a bit from eBay perfume even Korean DVD boxsets and the shipping states UK and the price is the same as posting anywhere in the UK.

And how does that effect Scottish Highlands?

Saw Jilly wearing a trousers suit this morning. What is the craze for wearing trousers ,skirts and dresses that trail on the floor, they'd be filthy after a few minutes unless they are just for indoors.

No, No and No.

Evri, DPD and Royal Mail used by QVC deliver to us. The only products which might be a problem is food. In our supermarkets, you will see labels saying not for sale in the EU. I buy quite a bit from eBay perfume even Korean DVD boxsets and the shipping states UK and the price is the same as posting anywhere in the UK.

And how does that effect Scottish Highlands?
Additional shipping costs was what I thought. Particularly if hauliers have to factor in overnight layovers for drivers. It would cut into their margins if they can't increase price of shipping... and I suspect Q don't like when it also cuts into THEIR margin too.

Latest posts

Back