Birthday event

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Carved Clam Shell. Just when you think you've seen it all. Lindsey's shocked face saying "How?" when the price drops from £1499.

How? Because these things wash up on the beach of Clacton-on-Sea day in, day out Lindsey.

Dave: "They're all selling out"

Really Dave? So why is it still showing as available?

Screen Shot 10-04-24 at 08.00 PM.JPG

Carved Clam Shell. Just when you think you've seen it all. Lindsey's shocked face saying "How?" when the price drops from £1499.

How? Because these things wash up on the beach of Clacton-on-Sea day in, day out Lindsey.
Just seen the bangle. Not one of their better showcases. It's rather boring isn't it. No fancy colours, not really, nor patterns. And the others, so far, are run of the mill. All 'carvings' seem to be almost cardboard cutouts. Like these mass produced items that there is only one of: they make a mould and pour resin in it over and over and over ....... And another thing. How many people walk around with a torch to 'glow' the jewellery? Imagine one of the most valuable items of jewellery on one of the richest people and 'they' say, hold on, I want to show you how it glows. My torch is in my pocket.

I touched on this somewhere: maybe here, maybe not, but I'm adding. DT said yesterday he wasn't on Gems 'today'. I look, as I occasionally do, at the JM app. Guess whose on there? Yup. Him. And guess what? JM is also partaking in the 20th BD. So, that's GC, Gemporia and JM all 'celebrating' the birthday. Would either of the other two have JM BD all over the place on their birthday? I doubt it. Yes, I know it's all the one company, but that's not the point. Each individual 'part' was 'birthed' at a different time, so why should they all celebrate the same day? It's my birthday in January, my mother's in July and my brother's in December. I know what, I will have 'my' birthday three times a year. How stupid is that?

Doesn't take much to wind me up does it? Just mind where you stick the key. ;)

Latest posts

Back