Andi Peters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You get the chicken thighs and wings, she made a big thing about it being skinned to save you all the hard work 😂
The chicken must be rock hard when you get it. Chicken wings have no meat on them and thighs are usually more inexpensive than legs or breasts. But even with the chicken included, it's a lot of money to spend.

I have to agree. I wish he would fill his big mouth with food
I used to watch when Andi Peters was on, in the hope that one of the BA's (or a fellow presenter) might lose their rag with him and he'd abruptly exit the show horizontally. Loathe the bloke; in my view he's talentless, rude and arrogant and it isn't to Q's credit that they put up with him. Peters: the man who rose to "fame" via a TV broom cupboard, co-presenting with a puppet. The puppet had much more talent and charisma than him, though. And who decided Peters was a food/cooking 'expert'? I wonder what qualifications he has?

I used to watch when Andi Peters was on, in the hope that one of the BA's (or a fellow presenter) might lose their rag with him and he'd abruptly exit the show horizontally. Loathe the bloke; in my view he's talentless, rude and arrogant and it isn't to Q's credit that they put up with him. Peters: the man who rose to "fame" via a TV broom cupboard, co-presenting with a puppet. The puppet had much more talent and charisma than him, though. And who decided Peters was a food/cooking 'expert'? I wonder what qualifications he has?
He was runner up on a TV cooking competition show quite a while back. And that's about it! I feel the way you do about Simon Wilson. I'd like to see someone presenting to tell him the truth: that he is an ill-mannered tw*t and call him out on whether he designs his jewellery, or someone on his team does it. I think it's the latter.

He was runner up on a TV cooking competition show quite a while back. And that's about it! I feel the way you do about Simon Wilson. I'd like to see someone presenting to tell him the truth: that he is an ill-mannered tw*t and call him out on whether he designs his jewellery, or someone on his team does it. I think it's the latter.
Oh please let me do it :D

CC

You can get meal deals and 3 for 2 at M& S . I don't eat Indian so can't comment but their Pizza meal deal for £12 is excellent value and the pasta 3 for 2 are good value and a good size ,well I think so, and a good vegetarian selection.
I find M&S Indian food is very good and reasonably priced. Mind you I feel like that about 99% of the stuff in an M&S Foodhall !

Just as I thought about Peters...didn't spend years learning his craft, instead he short-circuited it by being a runner-up in a TV cookery contest and that makes him an expert. Yes, right.....:LOL: Well, of course we defer to everything he says, then....

I know what you mean about Simon...I haven't watched one of his presentations for yonks, but he could be very abrupt and didn't take prisoners if he thought the presenter had said something stupid or asked him something he'd already said. I clearly remember him being very dismissive of Jill (and I think another presenter, too?) on Q some years ago; his withering comments to Jill put me in mind of the late Paul O'Grady in comedy mode, quite acerbic. It came across as pretty obvious that Simon wasn't a happy bunny and the tension was palpable. Comments like that are fine on a comedy show, but not on a jewellery presentation. I'd be amazed if at the time Q didn't get a number of viewers' comments about it.

Latest posts

Back