Alpha H TSV 19/8/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is great to hear Marina! The moisturiser I'm using is the advantage one, the other one is from the regular clean & clear range (which is more for teens, whereas the advantage range is more for adults) x

I bought the Clear & Soothe Foaming Wash with the corresponding scrub today and loved the Foaming Wash and would describe the result as instant clarity. The scrub smells very nice kind of green apple smell and as I used it after using the Foaming Wash I didn't see any further improvement because the foam did a very good job.

Thank you Ellaaa and Autumn for sharing, much appreciated. The current offer in Boots is probably the best we can get, I got two products for the price of one not mentioning the quality and size. Q would probably charge no less than £20 for a cleanser like this.

I'm now most curious about the Moisturiser you were talking about earlier, was it the

Advantage Spot Control Moisturiser
http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Advantage-Spot-Control-Moisturiser_1440760/

or the

Dual Action Oil-Free Moisturiser 100ml?
http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Dual-Action-Oil-Free-Moisturiser-100ml_914/

I think that I may go for it as well.

Glad you like it Marina , The Dual Action Oil- free moisturiser i have already atm , I actually bought it from Poundworld lol maybe worth a check if you have one close by, i bought several at the time. I like it however im not sure id pay full price for it, i will be trying the advantage one this week :)

Re: facebook cucumer hint... Absolute eye complex has cucumber extract so looks like a good bet they'll put that in. Microcleanse has cucumber in too but I don't think it's ever been in a TSV, or if it has it's from a while ago, so seeing as it's a re-do TSV I don't think we'll get it :(

TRIPLE ACTION CLEANSER has got cucumber in it as well
http://www.alpha-h.com/Products/Products/Cleansers/Triple-Action-Cleanser.aspx

So it may be a set containing TRIPLE ACTION CLEANSER, Microcleanse and Absolute eye complex plus LGold as it always is in a TSV.

Maybe, but I doubt there will be two cleansing products in one TSV.

So we only have to know which year the respective TSV was presented.:)

Yes, already saw them. As I wrote earlier somewhere in this thread, I am hoping for the one from last February with the 200 ml Liquid Gold. The price was great.

When we had a TSV in February of this year I was initially surprised that the AD was just one extra drop in May - that's two deliveries in total. It just donned on me that it's because of this coming TSV 19 August and it's been planned in advance no doubt, but I'm pretty sure Michele said in February and on other TSVs that it's one TSV a year. However, I remember when an A-H TSV had 6 drops - every two months. It was the one with the thick eye cream 20 ml tube that has now disappeared.
Will they push the February TSV again? We shall see. It was a fantastic value but I'd like to see something different this time, don't mind if they put a 200 ml LGold in it :)
Yes, I know, it's a repeat TSV...

Another hint on Facebook concerning the TSV: Pomegranate Oil. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpha-H/136968869728607

This oil is to be found in the Protection Plus Daily SPF50+.

So my guess: It won't be a repeat TSV, but a new one.

There was an ace one a couple of years ago that had spf 50 moisturiser, absolute eye complex, liquid gold and balancing cleanser. Was a great starter kit and it's what got me hooked on the brand :)

Boots offer is valid until 2 September 2014.

Thankyou :) Ill be heading to Boots tomorrow x

Regarding the Alpha H Tsv , they have posted that its the lowest price Alpha h Tsv ever , which means it cant be a repeat.

I thought the February price was great...already know that the August TSV is going to be mine.

Last one was £31-something and the P&P was bearable, sounds promising.
And Tom said that they were filming a teaser this afternoon.

I like some alpha h products. I used to buy the rejuvenating night cream - beforcthey changed the packaging and incresed the price from about £45 for a 100ml tube to £50 for a 50 ml pot.

i was not happy about that change either as its just a way to get more money out of people. the new rejuvinating cream is a better formulation than the one in the tube. its a more lux texture and still has glycolics plus other goodies. you can get better deals on e-bay. i just buy a pot when i need it

Just got a qvc postcard about alpha h TSV.

100ml Liquid Gold, 100ml Micro Cleanse and 50ml Protection plus daily spf50+

Latest posts

Back