Alpha H TSV 19/8/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm itching to order a couple of alpha h items but am I correct in thinking that there may be price reductions tomorrow, OTO's or something? Any of you QVC experts know?

Update on the Clean&Clear advantage range..

Th efoaming wash i LOVE, ive found the longer you massage it into the skin the better and i will continue to use this, The moisturiser im not sure about atm , its a light gel consistency which i dont mind but ive only been using it 5 days so not sure how great it is so far..

Marina can i ask how your getting on with the scrub ? is it worth buying or not ? x

Good question Autumn :)
The scrub on it's own I'm not over the Moon about as it leaves the skin somewhat "hardened" as I suppose it's meant to leave a salicylic layer to work on the skin. I suppose that it's got its important part of scrubbing out the dirt but I think that the foam does it just as well in terms of clearing pores and the skin. So what I do is I rub a pea size of scrub on cheeks, chin and forehead and then wash off with the foam and the skin is soft after this. The jury is still out on the scrub as I'm not sure that I can see any extra results using it but I enjoy the smell of it. I did like the moisturiser and the fact that it's very thin like serum and smells very nice but I only used it for one day. Perhaps it's meant to be used as serum and then any cream on top? Or herhaps it's supposed to be so light for the skin that is problematic. x

Good question Autumn :)
The scrub on it's own I'm not over the Moon about as it leaves the skin somewhat "hardened" as I suppose it's meant to leave a salicylic layer to work on the skin. I suppose that it's got its important part of scrubbing out the dirt but I think that the foam does it just as well in terms of clearing pores and the skin. So what I do is I rub a pea size of scrub on cheeks, chin and forehead and then wash off with the foam and the skin is soft after this. The jury is still out on the scrub as I'm not sure that I can see any extra results using it but I enjoy the smell of it. I did like the moisturiser and the fact that it's very thin like serum and smells very nice but I only used it for one day. Perhaps it's meant to be used as serum and then any cream on top? Or herhaps it's supposed to be so light for the skin that is problematic. x

Thanks for that Marina :) x

The models and Tom always look shiny/greasy in the Alpha-H demos. Alison keeps blathering on about a matte finish but it seems to produce the opposite. How is it in real life?

I find Alpha H works well if used, on dry mature skin, just as a face pack type of treatment once every few weeks. My reason for posting is that I turned on the television to watch the show, the first beauty one i have watched for a year or so, and was amazed to see Alison Young's eyes. Where has the skin above the lids and below the brow bone gone? Her upper eyes look quite hollowed out, unlike the rest of her face. I know she has sworn many times that she would never have surgery, so is there some miracle cream she is using, and where can we get it?

Yes you are a bitchy cliquey lot Fake welcomes too. Julius seems the most authentic

I contacted Alpha h, via it's facebook page, and got an immediate and honest response. After explaining my skin conditions, the representative told me the tsv would not be suitable for me, but to fill in a consultation form on the website, and they would recommend the products I could use, which they did.

That's why I like the brand, they won't persuade you into buying things that won't work for your skin.

Latest posts

Back