Alpha H TSV 19/8/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I contacted Alpha h, via it's facebook page, and got an immediate and honest response. After explaining my skin conditions, the representative told me the tsv would not be suitable for me, but to fill in a consultation form on the website, and they would recommend the products I could use, which they did.

I saw that posting on facebook from a person with very sensitive skin etc. Great that Alpha-H didn't want to sell the TSV to you even though is is not suitable for your skin condition. Which products did they recommend to you?

Has anyone bought the SPF15 tinted moisturiser? It looked so shiny in the presentation but perhaps it's lovely and radiant in real life?

No, sorry, just the TSV this time.:) But in case you need a tinted moisturizer, you could also mix some make-up with your SPF moisturiser.:)

I received my TSV :)
Love the SPF, it is matte and sinks in well but leaves beautiful glow, not keen on smell though, the pump is excellent (so far).
The other things I already use and love.

I received my TSV :)
Love the SPF, it is matte and sinks in well but leaves beautiful glow, not keen on smell though, the pump is excellent (so far).
The other things I already use and love.
Does it leave any white cast or any sort of cast on the face ?

Thanks for the reminder , i shall buy some more tomorrow , How you finding the scrub ? is it worth a go? x
I'm not using the scrub since my last post, I don't think it helps with clearing of pores, my main point of interest, the foam is better I think x

I'm not using the scrub since my last post, I don't think it helps with clearing of pores, my main point of interest, the foam is better I think x

Thanks ill just go for 2 of the foam washes instead :) x

Latest posts

Back