Alpha H TSV 19/8/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sounds great! There is another hint on Facebook about peppermint oil and I was guessing that goes for the Micro Cleanse. :)

Watched the video, the SPF looks a bit small or is it me? Normal size is 50 ml hoping this one is the same. Also, people complained about this sort of pump on the eye gel.

Watched the video, the SPF looks a bit small or is it me? Normal size is 50 ml hoping this one is the same. Also, people complained about this sort of pump on the eye gel.

That's strange the PPD is in the old style pump in the photo on the postcard. But both say 50 ml so doesn't really matter.

My guess is that those who have had trouble with the new style packaging don't store/hold it upright and air gets in the pump. Trouble is the packaging doesn't lend itself to be stood upright unlike the older style.

I have the eye gel in the new style pump and it is fine but have been careful to hold/stand it upright as I had read the reviews.

50ml moisturiser. I could see it in the video. How much do we think this will be?

Its going to be the lowest Alpha H tsv ever so that would mean it has to really be under £30. probably around £28/£29 + P&P is my guess.

i only want this if the moisturiser contains glycolic acid but the fact that it has an spf built in makes than unlikely

I don't think so boffy, Glycolic Acid at night, SPF in the morning. The skin is not supposed to be challenged by the acid during the light hours if I undestand it sorrecly as may cause photo sensitivity. Then in turn skin should be protected by SPF during the day to prevent sensitivity issues.
I was hoping for the balancing moisturiser in this TSV as haven't tried it before as haven't the SPF 50.

I'm not sure I understand the SPF product, it seems to be a newer version and people are saying it's not as good as the old one.
Does anyone know why they changed the formula?

In the reviews on the QVC page somebody said that this one is richer than the other SPF 50 moisturiser.

50ml moisturiser with SPF.
100ml liquid gold
100ml Micro Cleanse

Tried to post a photo but it wouldn't work! Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Clicked picture icon, chose image then upload but it didn't do anything!

Last edited:
100ml liquid gold
100ml Micro Cleanse

Tried to post a photo but it wouldn't work! Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Clicked picture icon, chose image then upload but it didn't do anything!

Try after clicking picture icon, bottom right hand corner "basic uploader" see if that one works :)

I was hoping for a repeat of the tsv earlier in the year with the 200ml liquid gold.

That spf50 moisturiser used to list mineral oil very high in the ingredient listings, anyone got the ingredient listing for the newer formulation? Hopefully that has been removed.

100ml liquid gold
100ml Micro Cleanse

The size of the photo is too large, try to reduce the size.

i would rather have the mineral oil..true its cheap but less likely to cause irritation. alpha h is good in that respect. the micro cleanse is fantastic. i dont personally need a spf as i have some alpha h spf 30 and a new ultrasun face. dont use/ need liquid gold have 2 bottles so this is not a tsv i need. alpha h are not doing tsv that like in the past few years tbh

Tom said that next year is 10th Anniversary so we can hope for something special then.

It's a useful TSV but I really don't need any of the products at the mo, snowed under with liquid gold. Only need microcleanse, and 200ml is somewhere in the region of £25 on salon skincare or beauty bay, can't remember exactly. So unless this TSV price is spectacularly low then it's a no from me.

Latest posts

Back