Alpha H TSV 19/8/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ian? Do you now anything about the TSV? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssse!

That's also my thinking but I was hoping you would know the details.

I've not seen or heard any hints on Alpha H's social media as yet.

Could do with some more microcleanse personally.

I'm a die hard Alpha H fan but have recently strayed... for those with "typical" Alpha H skin (combination, and/or spot prone) you might want to look at Clean and Clear's new Advantage range (it's basically Clean & Clear but aimed more towards adult skin than teenagers), I never thought I'd find anything better than Alpha H but on a money-saving mission I tried this, and I have! The Clear & Soothe foaming wash is really worth a look, good ratings and good concentration of skin clearing ingredients without the irritants http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Advantage-Clear-Soothe-Foaming-Wash_1360822/

It's a foaming cleanser so the texture is different to those two (it doesn't feel stripping or drying like old school foaming cleansers, leaves my skin very soft). It's definitely more like the triple action cleanser in terms of benefits, aiming to clear and soothe/calm skin :)

I'd just got to the point where I was fed up of spending £20-30 per cleanser and moisturiser and thought I'd give something cheaper a go on the off chance, think I've been lucky. I've incorporated it int my routine and still use Alpha H alongside it, although I've ordered the clean & clear advantage moisturiser today and it will be interesting to see if that's as good!

Well ive been using the cleanser for over a week now and i can safetly say ill be stocking up on this cleanser , its fab!!! Ive tried all the high-street cleansers and many off Qvc and this is by far the best. Thankyou Ellaaa for recommending it, can i ask what do you think of the moisturiser from the range ? is it any good? Ta x

Ladies, you are tempting me to try this cleanser when I have a bucket to go through at home. Did I see it right it's now on offer 2 for £5 on selected Clean & Clear?

Ladies, you are tempting me to try this cleanser when I have a bucket to go through at home.

Marina wait for it to be on offer at Boots or superdrug before you try it , in case you dont like it , i dont want you wasting money. Ive wasted so much money on products after reading reviews and have been so disappointed. For me its the best cleanser ive used but thats my skin yours mayb different :) x

I think that it's now on offer 2 for £5 on selected Clean & Clear.
My favourite cleanser is Alpha H Triple Action, is Clean & Clear better in your opinion Autumn if you tried the former?

I think that it's now on offer 2 for £5 on selected Clean & Clear.
My favourite cleanser is Alpha H Triple Action, is Clean & Clear better in your opinion Autumn if you tried the former?

Oh where is that offer Marina ?? lol ill be buying the cleanser lol

Its been so long since i tried the triple action cleanser i really cant remember , for my the clean and clear cleanser leaves me skin skin smooth and soft , ive used it twice a day for around 10 days and i love it , but i know from past experience everyone's skin differs x

Well ive been using the cleanser for over a week now and i can safetly say ill be stocking up on this cleanser , its fab!!! Ive tried all the high-street cleansers and many off Qvc and this is by far the best. Thankyou Ellaaa for recommending it, can i ask what do you think of the moisturiser from the range ? is it any good? Ta x
So pleased to hear you are getting on well with it Autumn! Nice to share the love for cheap but effective skincare (more money to spend on clothes now, haha!)

Getting on well with the moisturiser so far, have only been using it a week but so far so good. It's very lotion-like in texture, may not be moisturising enough for winter months, but perfect at the moment. It does have a rather artificial perfumed smell which is a bit of a shame, but you tend to get that with drug store moisturisers so I can accept it if it does the trick, which it seems to be doing. It spreads easily over the face and doesn't feel drying or tight. It feels like a good partner to the cleanser, worth a go and at that price you haven't much to lose :) Without doubt the red spots on my cheeks have definitely faded since I started using this range, and I haven't had any mountains erupting!! Skin is so smooth, yippee!

Last edited:
So pleased to hear you are getting on well with it Autumn! Nice to share the love for cheap but effective skincare (more money to spend on clothes now, haha!)

Getting on well with the moisturiser so far, have only been using it a week but so far so good. It's very lotion-like in texture, may not be moisturising enough for winter months, but perfect at the moment. It does have a rather artificial perfumed smell which is a bit of a shame, but you tend to get that with drug store moisturisers so I can accept it if it does the trick, which it seems to be doing. It spreads easily over the face and doesn't feel drying or tight. It feels like a good partner to the cleanser, worth a go and at that price you haven't much to lose :) Without doubt the red spots on my cheeks have definitely faded since I started using this range, and I haven't had any mountains erupting!! Skin is so smooth, yippee!

Im sold i shall be buying it next week , the cleanser is great so if the moisturiser is half as good as that ill be happy :) x

couple of suggestions unless it is a new one

203154 Alpha-H 4 piece Liquid Gold Ageless Skin Collection

7.5ml absolute eye complex
50ml liquid gold rejuvenation cream
100ml liquid gold cleanser
100ml liquid gold

200mls Liquid Gold
200mls Balancing Cleanser
15mls of Absolute eye complex

Re: facebook cucumer hint... Absolute eye complex has cucumber extract so looks like a good bet they'll put that in. Microcleanse has cucumber in too but I don't think it's ever been in a TSV, or if it has it's from a while ago, so seeing as it's a re-do TSV I don't think we'll get it :(

Re: facebook cucumer hint... Absolute eye complex has cucumber extract so looks like a good bet they'll put that in. Microcleanse has cucumber in too but I don't think it's ever been in a TSV, or if it has it's from a while ago, so seeing as it's a re-do TSV I don't think we'll get it :(

Ella if you check my post above yours you will see 2 possible ex-tsvs that have had it in

I bought the Clear & Soothe Foaming Wash with the corresponding scrub today and loved the Foaming Wash and would describe the result as instant clarity. The scrub smells very nice kind of green apple smell and as I used it after using the Foaming Wash I didn't see any further improvement because the foam did a very good job.

Thank you Ellaaa and Autumn for sharing, much appreciated. The current offer in Boots is probably the best we can get, I got two products for the price of one not mentioning the quality and size. Q would probably charge no less than £20 for a cleanser like this.

I'm now most curious about the Moisturiser you were talking about earlier, was it the

Advantage Spot Control Moisturiser
http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Advantage-Spot-Control-Moisturiser_1440760/

or the

Dual Action Oil-Free Moisturiser 100ml?
http://www.boots.com/en/Clean-Clear-Dual-Action-Oil-Free-Moisturiser-100ml_914/

I think that I may go for it as well.

Latest posts

Back