Yay -even more Technique non-stick bakeware!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Gawd, the excitement is almost unbearable!
Form an orderly queue now ladies, we don't want anybody mown down in the rush.......! :rolleyes:

I got some before my QVC boycott - found it in the cupboard last week - it's bliddy amazing! No need to grease and baking just falls out of it ... yes I baked a cake yiike

I got some before my QVC boycott - found it in the cupboard last week - it's bliddy amazing! No need to grease and baking just falls out of it

Oh, OK then, if you say so.......

... yes I baked a cake yiike

Good heavens above.....what a real cake......by yourself??? :11::D
(Only joking, I'm sure you're a great cook! lol)

Does the bakeware pong of plastic btw?

Me to. I made some "healthy" muffins and the non-stick stuff worked fab.
You have to make sure you wipe them clean while they are still warm though as
otherwise they get a bit more difficult to keep in an almost new state. Darn site
better than the old fashioned metal stuff.
Thankfully I did not detect any pong!

They do smell a bit if you don't wash them thoroughly before first use...I am deffo a convert though and QVC have the best prices!

Must admit I've just bought a set of the blue ones. I do a lot of baking and the silicone stuff really is so much less fuss.

Wish it included two slightly smaller round ones for victoria type sponges though.

Really good price too.

I am converted to silicon too but this set is too similar to previous ones so I don't need :)

Hhmm, am becoming quite tempted now! I must admit I have got through a fair few baking trays etc. over the years....! :33:
(I'm quite clumsy though, so could be a disaster with wobbly trays, especially when I struggle to lift things nowadays anyway, are they stronger than they look, do they not collapse in the centre?)

Hhmm, am becoming quite tempted now! I must admit I have got through a fair few baking trays etc. over the years....! :33:
(I'm quite clumsy though, so could be a disaster with wobbly trays, especially when I struggle to lift things nowadays anyway, are they stronger than they look, do they not collapse in the centre?)

Hi always put them on a flat baking tray so no wobbily trays :21:

My set finally arrived today! Just wondering, as I have never had this before, the rectangular roasting pan - the sides bow out and the bottom isn't flat on mine. Is that normal? The muffin tray is also bent, do you just bend it back or have I got a damaged set?

Latest posts

Back