ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle White Hearts Electric Tart Burner with 20 Wax Tarts
Today's Special Value Price £24.71
QVC Price £30.50
Item Number 758699
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Add fabulous fragrances and an atmospheric glow to your home with this electric tart burner set from Yankee Candle - designed specially for QVC! A safe alternative to burning candles, the burner heats the wax with a small, low-powered bulb to provide eight hours of fragrance. You'll get a white ceramic burner embossed with hearts, 10 seasonal tarts including Jack Frost, Christmas Cupcake, Sparkling Cinnamon, Mountain Pine and Mulled Wine; and 10 non-seasonal tarts which include Clean Cotton, French Vanilla, Evening Air, Vanilla Lime and Lemon Lavender.

Yankee Candle White Hearts Electric Tart Burner with 20 Wax Tarts
Item Number: 758699
QVC Price £30.50
Today's Special Value Price £24.71
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Add fabulous fragrances and an atmospheric glow to your home with this electric tart burner set from Yankee Candle - designed specially for QVC! A safe alternative to burning candles, the burner heats the wax with a small, low-powered bulb to provide eight hours of fragrance. You'll get a white ceramic burner embossed with hearts, 10 seasonal tarts including Jack Frost, Christmas Cupcake, Sparkling Cinnamon, Mountain Pine and Mulled Wine; and 10 non-seasonal tarts which include Clean Cotton, French Vanilla, Evening Air, Vanilla Lime and Lemon Lavender.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758699

I've been thinking about an electric tart burner for ages - do they work as well as the standard tart burners & is this a good price for one? :thinking2:

It's a very good price, I have two electric tart burners and love them.
I get my tarts elsewhere though ;). But these are nice tarts and with the electric burner it's definitely a good deal
flower.gif

Ooh lovely, ta Marion! :flower:
I'm not so bothered about the tarts in the TSV tbh, I'll hunt down my own favs but I especially wanted the electric burner! :up2:

I would have thought that the main disadvantage with the electric one is that you have to put it near a plug. So I think I'll stick with the traditional ones with tea-lights as I can put them more or less anywhere.

Yes that's true WIAN, I guess I am lucky to have plugs near where I want the burners.

KWC, if you are not too bothered about the tarts - someone posted some good deals in Bargain Watch for electric burners on their own!

Last edited:
Im still about Kitten, lol.. I don't know much about electric tart burners, but value wise, the tsv seems good value.. You'd have to pay £15 - £20 for a burner on its own & then the tarts are £1 each..
The white burner is very pretty & nicer than ones ive seen.. So yes, I think its a good deal :sun:

Im still about Kitten, lol.. I don't know much about electric tart burners, but value wise, the tsv seems good value.. You'd have to pay £15 - £20 for a burner on its own & then the tarts are £1 each..
The white burner is very pretty & nicer than ones ive seen.. So yes, I think its a good deal :sun:

Thanks Daisy! x
I thought it sounded quite a good deal & I suppose it might be useful to try out the scents of the tarts in the TSV, see which ones I like or don't like? (Some do sound not particularly 'me' but you never know 'til you try, do you? lol) :sun:

*puts hand up* I have a stupid question......

YC lady said the electric ones burn differently & you will have a full pool of wax at the end? Do I chuck it out when it's all melted & then re-solidified then, or what?

*looks confused*

*puts hand up* I have a stupid question......

YC lady said the electric ones burn differently & you will have a full pool of wax at the end? Do I chuck it out when it's all melted & then re-solidified then, or what?

*looks confused*

The YC lady is burning a whole tart, so you would have a full pool of wax, for as long as it was switched on.. When the wax cools, it will go hard, but you can heat it up again for more fragrance, though it may not be as strong.. When you want to change tarts, put the saucer part of burner into the freezer for a few mins, & it should pop out (may need a bit of help with fingers).. Then put new flavour tart in..
I don't burn a whole tart, I break half off, as I don't like having a full pool of hot wax.. Hope that helps :sun:

Thank you again Daisy! :flower:
Oh, I see, so you basically bin it once it's stopped really smelling of anything? Good idea about half a tart, especially if you don't want it burning for hours & hours, would be a waste otherwise!
(Thanks again Daisy, I'm a bit stupid for an intelligent person! lol)

Thank you again Daisy! :flower:
Oh, I see, so you basically bin it once it's stopped really smelling of anything? Good idea about half a tart, especially if you don't want it burning for hours & hours, would be a waste otherwise!
(Thanks again Daisy, I'm a bit stupid for an intelligent person! lol)

Its nice to know there are other stupid intelligent people like me out there Kitten, lol..
Ps.. Lovely Yankee Tart flavours are:
Sparkling Lemon
Garden Sweetpea
Clean Cotton
Spring Bouquet (reminds me of hyacinths)
Nighty night :sleepy:

Last edited:
Well I am gobsmacked by the value of this TSV although I still won't be buying. I have enough burners and none of them are near to plug sockets plus I think I would miss the ambient glow you get from the unscented tealight underneath. Saying that though I can see the logic of having the electric one as I seem to spend a small fortune on tealights for mine. The fragrances are all ones that I like as well. For once it seems that QVC have listened to their customers.

Where is Bargain Watch? Is that a VIP area on this forum or it elsewhere?

I bought an electric burner four days ago with 1 tart!!!! it cost £17.50 with postage. Its lovely, poinsettia. The qvc one is good value as with postage it is £30.16. Take 19 tarts away and that makes it approx £11 for the burner. So it is very good value and I have ordered it for another room

I have ordered one as I don't like burning candles, having three cats, a dog and a husband in the house!!!

Latest posts

Back