Wen tsv 5/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My TSV has been shipped.

They have the 950mls Wen Almond and Mint on the Supersize beauty show tonight, at £45 and £4.95 shipping. So I am thinking when the TSV appears again the postage will be higher.

You do have to laugh , For the second week in a row , DF has posted the wrong photo of the Wen Tsv in her blog, To make it even worse shes doing the Tsv Launch lol

Maybe it's an elaborate ruse so she can fake asking the gallery to double check because surely that price can't include all this amazing stuff...yada yada yada.. You know the kind of thing. Debbie's a virtuoso at writing believable, but fictional dialogue dontcha know!

Okay everyone, please sit down before reading further........

One: I actually got working tracking with this order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time ever.

Two: its out for delivery this morning!!!!

I received a crad yesterday about the TSV. There's no mention of an AD though. Don't they usually say on the card if it's AD?

This TSV was advertised in the Sunday Times Style Magazine yesterday as was some Joan Collins cosmetics. I have never seen full page ads for QVC before.

Sometimes near Christmas the Sunday Mail had big ads in their magazine You. I don't buy papers now, read online, so no idea if this is still the case.

My TSV did arrive on Saturday and its very heavy, so still thinking the postage was wrong.

Haven't used the Replenishing Spray yet, but did unscrew the lid and it smells like peppermint to me.

I believe Jabba did auto delivery???? Not sure how as someone said it was not working for them??

Donna I wanted AD but couldn't get the option to work on the link, so just went for the single option, I think that mine is with the courier out for delivery as I type
Yay!!!
Hx

You can phone and order now - I just did the auto delivery. As I've said before I don't think the shampoo does anything amazing for my hair but it stops my scalp itching and becoming sore and dry and flakey.

£5.95 for p& p now

You can phone and order now - I just did the auto delivery. As I've said before I don't think the shampoo does anything amazing for my hair but it stops my scalp itching and becoming sore and dry and flakey.

£5.95 for p& p now

Ha, I flaming knew they'd put it up!!

I'm sure you're going to send Q a cheque, postal order or the equivalent of 2 quids worth of midget gems to cover the difference eh Donna? :mysmilie_50:

Such a shame we couldn't order the auto delivery at the lower postage though. Anyone remember a Leighton Denny auto delivery that aired with free p&p for the first hour or so and then Q realised their mistake? I got all 4 drops with free p&p! (though I did return one set).

I think I might spring this on Mr Akimbo for a Christmas gift that will keep on giving for DD and me on auto delivery. For once I won't be itching to open it before Dec 25th as I have plenty of Wen to last until then. But now that 2 of us are using it we'll get through far more.

Apparently the Auto delivery drops are all Sweet Almond :(, Glad some people took advantage of the low postage :mysmilie_59:

Apparently the Auto delivery drops are all Sweet Almond :(

Thanks Autumn, I was wondering that question myself this morning.

I would have definitely gone for the auto delivery if it different fragrances, but I'm not so much I will bother if it's the same - there will be another TSV round by the time I need it again.

Of all the flavours Almond Mint is probably my favourite. A litre of one of the other choices I'd find hard to get through; that's not to say I wouldn't buy to sample all the flavours of Wen on QVC US if they brought them to the UK.

Latest posts

Back