Wen tsv 5/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for posting Autumn. I was too late it's now showing as sold out, so they must have taken it down.

I just tried to wangle it over the phone but it was blocked from letting her place the order which is a shame but I'll just have to be patient (whilst still clicking on the link in this thread at regular intervals).

I wonder whether they'll do emails inviting early orders.

As you all seem to recommend this product so highly I am tempted to try this tsv. I don't have bad condition hair as only ever use semi permanent colours but do feel that my hair sometimes just doesn't feel as good as it should. Have just finished my first tube of Liz Earle shampoo which I like very much but generally don't like to stick to just one type of shampoo so would like something to use alongside.

I first saw this product last tsv but didn't buy as the reviews were mixed, it seemed an expensive way to wash your hair and also I thought the name was ****** stupid and they kept going on about it as if the name was a unique selling point of the product. It all seemed quite amateurish.

Your enthusiasm is making me think again, anyone help me decide? Is it worth a try?

Its a love or hate range.

Many love but just as many hate.

You need to use the amount recommended to start with and then get your own technique. Each hair must be coated with the product, you massage your scalp and hair. You must rinse really went(this bit is important), if you wash everyday then its not worth it.

Wen is the brand name so no different to them repeating Bobbi Brown when that range is on. Or rather AY repeating Bobbi says this or that every five seconds.

It will be a heavy kit so expensive to return, you need to commit to using it 2 or 3 times a week only.

My colour does last longer, my hairs seems to grow quicker and feel very soft and silky. I have thick hair(one hairdresser said I have individually fine hair but about 3 times the amount of normal people's. My current hairdresser tell its thick hair and a wiry texture!!??). Now my hair is pixie crop short so Wen lasts a long time with me, as I only use 3 or 4 pumps.

I get bored quickly with shampoos but have been using Wen non-stop since last September and still loving it.

I am sure others on ST.com will come along and give their experiences with Wen, good or bad.

As you all seem to recommend this product so highly I am tempted to try this tsv. I don't have bad condition hair as only ever use semi permanent colours but do feel that my hair sometimes just doesn't feel as good as it should. Have just finished my first tube of Liz Earle shampoo which I like very much but generally don't like to stick to just one type of shampoo so would like something to use alongside.

I first saw this product last tsv but didn't buy as the reviews were mixed, it seemed an expensive way to wash your hair and also I thought the name was ****** stupid and they kept going on about it as if the name was a unique selling point of the product. It all seemed quite amateurish.

Your enthusiasm is making me think again, anyone help me decide? Is it worth a try?

I use Wen alongside the Liz Earle range and it works perfect for me! I love how soft and silky Wen leaves my hair and my hair is very thick and curly and after blow drying there is a whole lot less frizz than normal. I use Wen more than LE which I use once a week and use wen 2-3 times a week.

I used Liz Earle but it just wasn't cutting it for me as I've got coarse thick long hair so I saw this and tried it since August (I think then last TSV was) . The first time I used it my hair felt instantly smooth and light and it has done ever since. It doesn't feel unmanageable or too thick and looks glossy. My hair dresser commented on the condition of it now. I have got long hair so I use 24 pumps but only wash my hair twice a week. I couldn't go back to regular shampoo and conditioner. :happy: . You could buy and try but as I saw Donna255 said, it would cost a fortune to send back with how heavy it is!

This might help
http://blogs.qvcuk.com/using-wen-right-way/

Well i bought the last Wen Tsv and its been my worse purchase from Qvc to date, didnt suit my hair at all left my hair greasy and lank, and it was a total pain having to drench your hair and cleanse and repeat etc, it doesn't save any time on using a shampoo and conditioner Part of me was glad it didnt suit me as Wen is too expensive to use on a regular basis the other part was annoyed id wasted money on the Tsv

Like other members have said its a love or hate brand, at least with Qvc you get a 30mbg.

I wish QVC UK would let Chaz bring over the other cleanser options, there are lots on QVC US

sadly we know what Q are like and will only bring new ones slowly (very slowly

It is such a shame that QVC do this. Especially as I would have liked to see a seasonal fragrance like the pumpkin for example.

However, I'm lucky because I've only used the Pomegranate scent so far, so the Almond Mint will be new to me.

The only thing about the cleansing conditioner I don't like is that it doesn't foam up. It just doesn't seem natural to me. lol!

And then the intense treatment is just a bit of a faff - used it again tonight for only the 2nd time & I remember why not - 20 to 30 mins is along time to leave it on wet hair. There is only so much I can do with water drippjng everywhere.

Well I've got so much of this that I am now washing my hair in Kevin Murphy shampoo and just using Wen as a conditioner which I know completely defeats the object.
Lynn

I love Kevin Murphy, a local hairdresser sold the range and it did not do well she said packaging too plain.

I bought loads for £2 a bottle and still have some.

With the Wen deep conditioner, I towel dry my hair before putting it on. But then I don't own a proper shower so head over the bath and hairspray thing for rinsing.

DD, having combed out a huge "dreadlock" from her hair recently (took weeks) is getting great results (most of the time). She's used it a couple of times but not rinsed for long enough so, once dry, her hair looked greasy at the scalp. A quick blast with dry shampoo sorted it so she could get to work on time. I know I sound like a broken record but rinsing thoroughly is key.

DD & my hair sounds similar to Donna's i.e. fine but lots of it. So maybe there are hair types that Wen suits more than others?

With the Wen deep conditioner, I towel dry my hair before putting it on. But then I don't own a proper shower so head over the bath and hairspray thing for rinsing.

Thanks Donna255, I will try this at weekend when I do it again.

I love Kevin Murphy, a local hairdresser sold the range and it did not do well she said packaging too plain.

I bought loads for £2 a bottle and still have some.

Donna where did you buy it for £2 I paid way more than that.
Lynn

It was in Belfast City Centre Trade Secrets. I nose now and then as they sell OPI and have a section of sales stuff.

I like the Kevin Murphy so much I even bought from his website, you get points each time you buy. But I haven't bought since I started the Wen.

Latest posts

Back