Wen tsv 5/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK just ordered. Going to try it. My DH hates shampoo always has. His hair is grey and thinning now but he always had curly hair that went frizzy when washed before. All his life he has generally just rinsed his hair with water and shampooed occasionally but he always complains of headaches which last all day after shampooing. So I'm hoping this may be a good answer for him and that his head will smell sweeter in future.

Is the mist to be used instead of washing in the cleaning conditioner?

Like Philip Kingley's 'one more day' and Percy & Reed's 'dry shampoo'?

Thanks.

I was wondering this. I wash every day at the moment, mainly due to it being greasy and lank. I am tempted to try Wen with all these claims, to see if I can combat that and wash less. However, I have a short bob and it needs blowdrying every day to get the shape and volume - so could I use the mist to do this?

I have only used WEN since it became available on QVCUK. I use it to my own prescription, that is as I would a 'normal' shampoo. No way would I contemplate using 48 pumps, which is what would be recommended for my length hair. For one, it wouldn't last 5 minutes and, routinely, I wash my hair daily, i.e. each time I shower. Two, although it doesn't lather, it would be overkill using so much. Perhaps if I used the amount recommended, I would see improved results but, currently, I am happy with the condition of my hair after using WEN to my own prescription and shall, therefore, continue to do so. I wouldn't go back to a generic shampoo.

Louise, is this brand cruelty free? I guess you have done your research, so I can trust you to know the answer! :)

I use the Ojon revitalising mist to blow dry my fringe which has a mind of it's own (yes I still have a big spray bottle of the original ojon formula from before they changed and ruined it) so I'm keen to find something similar for when I run out.

Louise, is this brand cruelty free? I guess you have done your research, so I can trust you to know the answer! :)

I asked the question once about animal testing on raw products etc and got the answer on air that they are cruelty free and can get the leaping bunny logo. I asked the same question about Elemis and got ignored.

Thanks both. I have also just been looking at Liz Earle hair products, but the conditioner is out of stock everywhere:-( Not great customer service!

I am a bit loathe to spend £45 on shampoo at the moment, as I have been going a bit mad lately! I think I will leave it for now and maybe try a starter kit in the new year. I have bought the new Ego Infused dryer, so I will see what difference that makes too :)

I don't particularly have any hair issues. I just like the sound of this and if it helps me not to wash every day then that's a huge bonus!

For me , Wen made my hair look like the before photos of the models ( And yes i rinsed thoroughly, good job im not on a water meter!! ).

I cant see how Qvc cant justify charging £45 for the 950ml cleansing conditioner when the TSV is £45, you would think it was April 1st at Qvc towers.

If anyone missed the TSV yesterday, it's still available to order at TSV price (£45) on auto delivery only (item no. 207690) If you only want single delivery you can always cancel order after the 1st delivery

Wen is cruelty free, Chaz one air the last answered a query someone kept asking on Facebook and QVC did not answer.

They have the US version of the leaping bunny and are on the international version too.

If anyone missed the TSV yesterday, it's still available to order at TSV price (£45) on auto delivery only (item no. 207690) If you only want single delivery you can always cancel order after the 1st delivery

Thank you!

Oh I am tempted :mysmilie_10: I was thinking this morning that I should have at least ordered it and tried it under the MBG - otherwise I will never know and always be wondering!

With the AD, is 60 days really necessary? Can the conditioner/shampoo be bought elsewhere in the UK as just single bottles?

I use the Ojon revitalising mist to blow dry my fringe which has a mind of it's own (yes I still have a big spray bottle of the original ojon formula from before they changed and ruined it) so I'm keen to find something similar for when I run out.

I haven't bought it (like you still have a giant one to use) so can't vouch for its originality but they have bought it back as 'the original'. And if you buy a full size shampoo on their webiste they'll chuck in a full-size conditioner for free.

For me , Wen made my hair look like the before photos of the models ( And yes i rinsed thoroughly, good job im not on a water meter!! ).

I cant see how Qvc cant justify charging £45 for the 950ml cleansing conditioner when the TSV is £45, you would think it was April 1st at Qvc towers.

LOL I didn't do much better with it either and I did worry about my water meter. I returned the last tsv. My hair was matted and didn't feel clean. I have shoulder length hair. I think it may be better for pixie hair cuts

So can anyone recommend an alternative to Wen? I like the thought of using a shampoo that doesn't strip, is that the SLS in it that does that? Preferably without the faff of Wen though ;-) How does Liz Earle hold up?

I highly recommend Kevin Murphy Angel Wash and Angel Rinse conditioner,the downside is it is a bit pricy.
Lynn :mysmilie_1:

So can anyone recommend an alternative to Wen? I like the thought of using a shampoo that doesn't strip, is that the SLS in it that does that? Preferably without the faff of Wen though ;-) How does Liz Earle hold up?

MK, for me, the LE Shampoo is the best I've ever used, but I do have short hair.

i find liz earle leaves the hair limp and difficult to hold a style. same with ojon. slsf cleans the hair better. same with vaseline nothing beats it. fancy butters and rare oils imo make the lips very drt

Someone mentioned Hair One has being a cheaper product on another website. Think it was sold on Amazon

Latest posts

Back