Wen tsv 5/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How many pumps are you meant to use with the Hair One?

Just I noticed on Amazon the bottle size is smaller than Wen, and thought you would use it up quicker.

Its 355mls so yes smaller however its £6.47 delivered so BIG difference in price, It says a similar amount of pumps to Wen, however i used less than that probably 5 pumps and 1 as a leave in conditioner, I will defiantly be repurchasing :mysmilie_14:

Really sorry to report I haven't got on with Wen very well at all. I have given it a really good trial hoping that my hair would in time show the benefit but alas no. My hair has looked increasingly poor and feels increasingly bad from the second day of using. I have tried not to wash it until the third day but it has been a real struggle whereas with normal shampoo that is my routine. My husband who gets headaches with shampoo got a migraine with wen so not good for him either.

My teen sons have also tried it. They think it is hilarious and called it my Chaz Dean well I guess he does have a pretty chavtastic name.

I've finally given up on it today and gone back to shampoo as my scalp is unbearably itchy at the back. I've bought some teatree shampoo in Waitrose and hope that sorts it out as I am climbing the walls.

Glad it works for some of you but unfortunately not for me.

I've concluded WEN isn't the best for my hair either. I started using it mid January and continued until the beginning of this month. I did feel my hair was getting drier, but didn't want to blame it entirely on WEN as I've been growing out my hair and colouring it this year so that could have contributed. Although my hair is drier, it still remains greasy at the roots. This month I've been using regular shampoo and conditioner, and I certainly see one improvement over WEN and that is my hair doesn't look anywhere near so greasy at the roots. I did use WEN one day this week and my hair was definitely lank on day 2. So I think my WEN trial may be over when I've used up the last TSV stock.

Sorry it did not work for you both, my hair still loves it.

What type of hair do you have Donna?

In a way I'm glad not to like it as it's so expensive. I've used all of the smaller bottle and about half of the supersize bottle in my 30 day trial!

I have mine in a pixie crop, but its thick though I have individually fine strands I have according to a previous hairdresser 3 times the amount of hair as normal people. My current hairdresser says I have thick hair with a natural kink and I colour it at home. Yes I am an alien:mysmilie_15:, oh I have a double crown and two cow's licks on the front on each side.

What type of hair do you have Donna?

In a way I'm glad not to like it as it's so expensive. I've used all of the smaller bottle and about half of the supersize bottle in my 30 day trial!

You seemed to have had the same experience i did with Wen, Have you tried Hair One?? Its ALOT cheaper and IMO is alot better, ive been using it for around 6/8 weeks and i love it :)

I can't tell you how great my hair feels since giving up on 'Chaz Dean'.

Just been using some organic shampoo from Waities and the conditioner than comes free with my hair dye but it feels heavenly in comparison.

I was going to suggest Naked Bodycare's shampoodle and condish as a nasty free option but it would appear they don't exist anymore, much to my dismay. I've bought their products for a while for my daughter and husband to use as they both have sensitive skin that gets really itchy with most things but the Naked stuff was great without being expensive and also smelled lovely. Gutted it's gone.

Yes sadly naked is no more :( I'm also gutted as I used their face and body care products as well as their hair care... Apparently they just didn't get enough sales - such a shame and I tried to do my part to spread the word...

I had a look on johnlewis and Klorane products get great reviews (not as cheap) so may try one and /or been meaning to try naturally thinking (mentioned above) for ages too!

I can't tell you how great my hair feels since giving up on 'Chaz Dean'.

Just been using some organic shampoo from Waities and the conditioner than comes free with my hair dye but it feels heavenly in comparison.
What is this shampoo called?

Latest posts

Back