Wen tsv 5/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes the TSV it the 5th November. I think Debbie's been sniffing or smoking something.:mysmilie_11:

The kit Autumn put up which according to the Debbie Flint is the TSV:mysmilie_15:, might be back on offer. It was on intro for months and only went up to full price recently, but its certainly not the TSV.

On Debbie's blog she does say this is going to be on offer on the 31st October, the TSV isn't until the 5th November

Dont know what Debbie is on about , as there isnt even a beauty show on the 31st, i think she spends too much time promoting her books rather than Qvc products on her QVC Blog

If I were a paranoid type I'd start to wonder whether there's a leakage of misinformatiom. More likely her groupies on facebook are hungry for special treatment and she soaks up the thank yous like a sponge.

I really hope we get the supersize bottle as part of the TSV but that will push up the price.

No not yet, but it is the photo on post #27.

Alison Young has a bit up on her beauty blog about using Wen(I got an email this morning), and she is showing the same photo kit as Debbie. So they just used a stock photo of Almond and Mint to hint this is the fragrance of the TSV. But its the original Try Me kit, which is not the TSV, well its still for sale on QVC website as a normal stock item, so can not be the TSV.

TSV: Almond And Mint

Supersize 900+(going by the photo) conditioner
Normal size so 300+ or the 400+ conditioner
Deep conditioner 60mls
Spray which is either the root lift or hopefully the moisturizing spray.

I wouldn't like anyone to be vilified for presenting the wrong item contents, particularly when the info has come from a presenter. I'm with Donna that the TSV isn't likely to be the same as the 204682 set. The huge 950ml bottle would swing it for me (the regular Q price for this is £45 under item 206989). Ah well not long to wait now.
I got the Alison Young "how to use Wen" email and it made me smile because Wen is one of their marmite products and the polarised reviews may put off new buyers.
If anyone knows they like all the products there's a Cucumber set in Last Clicks http://www.qvcuk.com/Wen-by-Chaz-De....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-206988.

I wish QVC UK would let Chaz bring over the other cleanser options, there are lots on QVC US, there are also kids' versions and ones for dogs.

Yes Chaz does one for Pets too,that's why I wait until I get to Florida so at least I have a good choice of all the different fragrances.unlike here which seems to be stuck with The almond mint.
Lynn

I wouldn't like anyone to be vilified for presenting the wrong item contents, particularly when the info has come from a presenter. I'm with Donna that the TSV isn't likely to be the same as the 204682 set. The huge 950ml bottle would swing it for me (the regular Q price for this is £45 under item 206989). Ah well not long to wait now.
I got the Alison Young "how to use Wen" email and it made me smile because Wen is one of their marmite products and the polarised reviews may put off new buyers.
If anyone knows they like all the products there's a Cucumber set in Last Clicks http://www.qvcuk.com/Wen-by-Chaz-De....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-206988.

I wish QVC UK would let Chaz bring over the other cleanser options, there are lots on QVC US, there are also kids' versions and ones for dogs.

sadly we know what Q are like and will only bring new ones slowly (very slowly

I'm a wen virgin. Is it something you can use occasionally or do you have to convert permanently?

When l first tried WEN l tried it and then tried my usual shampoo and conditioner. firstly l notice just how tangled my hair felt when using my shampoo and conditioner. I needed to use my tangle teaser for wet. hair. When using WEN my hair wasn't tangled at all and l easily combed my hair with a wide toothed comb. I find my hair doesn't appear as fly away (I have fine hair), it looked thicker and l don't have to wash it as often with WEN. I think it's true to say it's a marmite product people either love it or hate it.

Dunmowdozzy, if you are one of those people who feels they must wash their hair every day and cannot imagine not, then WEN is not for you.

You are wasting the product for one. Most WEN users only need to wash 2-3 times a week, if this idea horrify you don't waste your money(sending it back). If you are sensitive to menthol in products again not for you.

WEN is one of those brands which people adore and commit to or hate and just cannot get on with.

If you decide yes I love it, then used for a few weeks and then go back to normal shampoo and conditioner and see the different in your hair.

I'm a wen virgin. Is it something you can use occasionally or do you have to convert permanently?

I had never used WEN before the last TSV, but I was interested in it so as it had two sets in it, I kept one and I gave one to my Mum. I really did enjoy it. I haven't used my intense treatment much, but the cleansing conditioner has completely gone.

I have a very short, pixie hair style, which I get colour treated every 4 weeks at my hairdressers. I wash my hair every night when I have a shower, as I use product on it (usually Percy & Reed's finishing polish) which can make it look greasy the next day, however I found that when I used when I didn't need to wash my hair so much, as that greasy look wasn't there :)

Does happy dance, its the Replenishing Spray!!!!!

What do you do with this spray? It's the only product from the TSV I don't know if I'll use, well apart from the intense treatment as that seems to take me a long time to use.

Latest posts

Back