Wen tsv 5/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another big advantage of the steampod is my hair doesn't get as frizzy when the weather is damp. If mine broke, I would buy another one immediately. I bought mine from look fantastic for about the same price. I then bought one for my nieces who also love theirs.

See I liked the Wen haircare range - nothing special in my opinion for my hair but it was really nice for my scalp as it doesn't make it itch. I have very long hair though so it goes down so quickly : (

QVC US has some lovely new Fall recipes : ginger pumpkin, apple spice and Tuscan pear. It would be nice if we got them over here, in the tsv perhaps?

AY has just posted this photo on Twitter with the comment "@WillGowing checking out the @CHAZDEAN tsv and white against his complexion for a wedding check #Bridezilla"

B0fFcVeIgAAS-jH.jpg

Anyone got an educated guess as to what the TSV is?

Almond and Mint as said.

Supersize of the conditioner, a normal size (400 or 330 mils plus), deep conditioner and spray could be either revitalizing or conditioning.

I don't need or use the spray stuff, don't need root lift. If its the moisturizing spray I am interested in trying that one.

Yes I was about to post the same, and I'd prefer the moisture spray rather than the styling one (although others in the house would use it up). Fingers crossed for a fab TSV price!

Cannot wait for this! Looks good, would like other flavours but sweet almond mint is fine by me :mysmilie_59: good price I hope as I'm planning to stock up!

I hope it's a good price too because I only want/need the cleansing conditioners - I still have the treatment from the last TSV and I have a pixie style hair cut, so the spray is so good for me.

Contains:
Cleansing Conditioner 350ml
Moisture Mask 56g
Styling Crème 60ml
Volumizing Treatment 60ml

WEN-collection.jpg

Just looked on twitter and Will has filmed with AY the Tsv , and you can clearly see its a Large Cleansing conditioner(950ml mayb), A smaller size (350ml) and two other products.

Latest posts

Back